Reviews for Lost Wills of the Fellowship
armageddon-incarnate chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
This was SO funny! I would love to have Faramir's will. It would be funny, as would any other character's! Keep updating!
Hippie Jade chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
Very funny, GO YOU!
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
ROTFLMAO! Oh this is SO hysterical! I used to work as a probate and estate planning paralegal and I'm goingto give the link to this to my former co-workers so they can have a good laugh! I look forward to reading the other wills!
Faerlas chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
A second chapter? I failed to see that! Quite funny!
AceGray chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
Yay! If a Will can be funny than this was hilarious! I was busting out laughing. Can you do one for Gandalf or Gimli?
Laurenza003 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
OMG!*laughs hysterically* That was hilarius! "Talented belly dancer!"lol...Great work!
shadow-of-loneliness chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
here you go: now, all my friends think I am nuts. I've been laughing so much a barely can bretahe at all. I beg you to do somthing else, anything else, in the same tune! I beg you I beg you!
Faerlas chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
HAHAHA! ROTFL! THAT WAS HILLARIOUS! I really loved the epitaphs! LOVED IT! The whole thing was quite funny! HAHaha! *starts breathing again* (voice trails off) twas funny, quite funny...

Thank you so much for reviewing for Lord of the Rhyme!
Sevilodorf chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Second the thought that you might consider a series of Last Wills. Clever.
DanceOfMisery chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Love this, really. Would you maybe start an entire will-chronicle? That would be really great. Keep up the good work!
grumpy chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Very good, and very funny. I love what Aragorn left to everybody, and that he had "the save the weeds' campaign going, plus he left behind a horde of screaming grandchildren.
nautika chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
This was so not my style...but I loved it.
katieryn chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I liked this. It was very clever and hilarious.