Reviews for Love can change everyone
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
Great story, usually i have a good
Prediction of whats going to happen in Fics but for you, I got no clue
cutie pie chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
make another chapter
Lili Bibi chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
Yay for NejiTen moment! :3
sportzgirl chapter 15 . 3/7/2011
Wow! The story's amazing so far and don't think of finishing it soon. Even though I would like to know about Neji's family and all and if neji and tenten have another fight, it would be awesome and get together again tp prove how strong love is. Rock on girl!
Namie-Chou chapter 15 . 8/7/2010
I really love this story The denial is hilourious I do have an account on this site and that's my name on this site but the site won't let me sign in. Lol I love this story tho, I think I've mentioned this a few time already but hey I love it so please update :)
Rachel939 chapter 15 . 7/26/2010
Please continue to update this story!
Sana chapter 15 . 4/17/2010
when is nexts chapter comming...?
Sushirox5678 chapter 15 . 2/3/2010
Pleez finish the story first!
Makail chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
I know the name is weird, well... very weird but anyway I believe it would be better if you edit the story from the start. I believe it's better to leave suspense. If you want my opinion I think this story it's one of the best I have read. Really

this story it's great. You have thought of a very interesting plot. You should edit the story from the start with more chapters and make the suspense of the first kisses longer. IF, i repeat, IF you rewrite the story I would advise you to make the Neji-TenTen relationship more dramatic, like let's say, Neji gets very angry and leaves TenTen for another girl and TenTen takes revenge from him by making up with another boy, then something bad happens to Neji and you know the usual stuff. And of course, I would definitely give my favorite character a bigger role, KAKASHI! I love Kakashi! Maybe it's because I am exactly like him from nature. Well, anyway, remember this is all ADVISE! I would like the plot in anyway you would put it. But I would really appreciate if you would give Kakashi a more bigger role. I beg you!

BEST BEST BEST WISHES!

YOUR MOST HATED REVIEWER!

Just kidding!
anonymous chapter 15 . 1/9/2010
i'd rather u finish the story. it's awesome!
Lili-bug chapter 15 . 11/18/2009
please finish it before you edit it
FlowersN'stars chapter 15 . 10/24/2009
finish the story please :)
shierysh chapter 15 . 10/17/2009
Finish the story then edit it! Cos I'm going to die if you don't update soon!

But do what you think's easier? You've got our backs ;D

Good luck!
DarkGodess178 chapter 15 . 10/16/2009
Personally, I'd just finish the story then edit it cause it's been a really long time since you've that's just 's your story and you should do what you think fits Luck!)!
Twisted Musalih chapter 15 . 10/16/2009
Do whatever u feel is right.