Reviews for Come Heaven or Hell
Fox Boss chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
If you don't mind, I'd like to see Hild come to Earth to congratulate Bell and Xander, along with semi-flirting with Xander.
anon chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Story #2 is better than the start of #1. Didn't finish 1. You ought to watch your spelling.

This is better written. If I were to complain, it would be that you pulled the parts of the OAV (And the AOV movie) that I was never fond of. Not very true to the manga.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
Great work so far, please do your best to add more chapters as soon as you're able to
Bobboky chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
sweet, i am so glad i found this again, i lost track of it a while ago and was saddened, this is 'the' most enjoyable 'drabble' i have ever come across and the only OMG/BtVS xover i know of, strange, they seem like they would mix well
rankokunalpha1 chapter 5 . 9/11/2005
wow love it so far cant wait to see what happens with glory next hopefully they bring the old troll hammer out soon! I think buffy will need it to take out here frustrations out with it!
ParadigmShifter chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
I enjoyed this. Don't have much in the way of familiarity with Ah! My Goddess except in a few crossovers, though. Despite having an aversion to ultra-short drabble fics, I enjoyed the first one of this series, too.

Thanks for posting them. :-)
Desire the Occupation chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Verry classy. I;ve only started reading Oh my Goddess! a little while ago, so bear with me if I don't acctually know very much of what;s going on. I also havent read the story before this, so I'm hoping its not that THAT nesicary to make sense of this one, but if it is, tell me and I'll go work my way through it. Anywho, jus wanted to say I liked it. ~waves~
Buffyrules chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
Really awesome.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
sweet introduction of Dawn
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
can't wait for more, please update as soon as you possibly can
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 2 . 7/2/2005