Reviews for Kim Possible: The Last
ScifiJoe chapter 15 . 1/5
I must apologize for a statement for a review fact that i made.
You did include the proper Kim's proper Kryptonian name, Sorry about that.

Kara needs her cape.
ScifiJoe chapter 15 . 1/2
An interesting take on the Superman theme. It has noted that Kryptonian women have the honorific of their fathers first name added to their name i.e.: Kara Zor-El, so Kims name should be Kara Jor-El.
Other than that, i enjoyed reading your story. I love how you used Lex's Death Traps scenes from the first movie here. I think you used to very good effect.
I also enjoyed how you showed Kim using her dawning powers to good effect and not hiding them.
The use of her parents encouraging her to use her powers and such is such a wonderful departure of the normal 'hide your powers, be timid, etc, etch.'
Over all, I give this story 4 1/2 stars.

(sorry, not five cause it took too long to get her to fly.)
Ali chapter 15 . 10/22/2010
Excellent story. I'm usually not a big fan of fusion or crossover stories but this one was very well done. The plot of intriguing and in depth and your pacing was not too rushed either. The only thing I disliked was you really did not spend any time on Kim and Ron's relationship. Instead, you just sort of pasted it in there instead of developing it. I would have liked to see a little bit of romance. Also, the ending seemed a bit rushed. Other than that, this was a very entertaining read.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 15 . 5/9/2010
Great work.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Great work.
That Swedish Guy chapter 15 . 8/19/2008
"No capes!"

Aahahah. That had me laughing for a good 10 minutes. *Big Grin*

Awsome fusion i have to say, and generaly one of the top 10% of stories i have read here on FF. Now im of to see what else you have written.
Final-Fan chapter 15 . 7/7/2008
“Augh, bad pun,” Dexter chirped

Alliteration, actually.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 15 . 4/29/2008
Awsome KP/Superman stiry, well done!
Final-Fan chapter 15 . 4/11/2008
This story is really good. I don't actually have anything else to add, beyond that I found this due to the crossover with Classic Cowboy's series. I'm probably just tired because I stayed up too late, not wanting to stop reading.
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 4/11/2008
great Story P.S. Can you put the "RED KRYPTONITE" in the story!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 15 . 1/2/2008
I think you did a great job on the fusion. Some parts were glossed over - another chapter on Kim coming to like Ron would have been appreciated, and the ten years later could ahve been expanded, but a good story nonetheless _
Aero Tendo chapter 15 . 8/20/2006
Now this was a very good story! I really enjoyed everything from the calm way Kim walked through all of the attacks to the attempt to destroy her in the pit.

The parachuting was obviously for Ron's benefit while he used his MMP to cloak himself from everyone's mind, hence the all eyes on the camera point.

You've done well keeping it true to the Superman idea while also putting a KP/RS spin to it and yet keeping it original at the same time.

The reunion part was very cool and I could see that happening as well. I especially loved the revealing of the world famous 'S' shield part. :)

Drakken and Shego are WAY more clever than the show's version with the secret lair while still actually being in prison.

I hope you'll do a sequel. The Drakken/Shego clones... hms, even if anything happened to the originals, they could continue their work from beyond in a twisted, clever way.

The only part I didn't like was the jumping of times but I guess it kept the story moving while not floundering too long at any given point and allowed the progress of KP as a superheroine. Still, I felt too much was lost to the discovery and growth such as when she learned to fly but I suppose you wanted to show that part like a surprise just as they did in "Smallville".

Sorry to turn this into a novel but there was a lot to say after reading 15 chapters of a excellent story. :) I look forward to more stories by a very talented writer who, if you aren't already... should be publishing your own stuff in stores like Barnes and Nobles. :) I for one would buy the stories. :)
Aero Tendo chapter 13 . 8/20/2006
Good story so far but I'd always imagined Bonnie ending up like a doctor much like Kim's mom because of the Career episode and other subtle hints. Oh well, Bonnie's High School rival skills came in handy this time apparently while being on TV and thus becoming a kind of Lois Lane(but not quite.)

Still, if you're going to have KP's rise to superheroine status covered AND keep Ron equal as you're obviously trying to do, more romance touches are needed. Will be interesting to see if you do as I read the rest. :)
Silent Scope chapter 15 . 6/26/2006
This story is amazing. I just wish that you could have introduced Doctor Virgil Swann and the speech Jor-El gave in the Superman Returns trailer about the people of Earth.
mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006