Reviews for Livin' La Vida Loca
Farrahmack chapter 42 . 6/21/2009
Love it! Ended it perfectly! Sands is human yay! Will soo read the sequel!

Thank you for posting this great story, it gave me something to do!

Farrahmack
Farrahmack chapter 35 . 6/21/2009
wow, how the hell did you continue with this story.. lol I start one then start another... and so on.
Farrahmack chapter 29 . 6/21/2009
I think I like how soft Sands is becoming lol
Farrahmack chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Aw even without eyes I thought Sands was hot! poor guy
Farrahmack chapter 10 . 6/20/2009
I don't know why but I like Sands attitude...

well any way great fic.. love this chapter!
Farrahmack chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
Would have been funny if the Jeepers Creepers song would have palyed.

Great! love Lizz she seems tough, Poor Sands that has to SUCK!
Farrahmack chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Wow thanks for the translations I was lost ( learned my spanich from Dora)

Well any way great story! Loxe sands !
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 41 . 8/30/2008
oh my god poor sands is she really dead? are you screwing with me. If Lizzy-o is dead I'll die! i don't like this new girl i want lizz! Lizz! liz!
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 39 . 8/30/2008
yep i hate you...You killed her, and in doing so you;ve signed sands death warrent. but i have to read the rest *heart is breaking*
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 38 . 8/30/2008
lol El just takes everything seriously. Sands and Lizz are all just joking around El is such a party pooper.
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 33 . 8/30/2008
aww so sweet I like it when Sands is all nice and stuff. Great job!
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 32 . 8/30/2008
She just keeps following a madman, a man who isn’t scared to kill whole Mexico…But maybe I’m crazy, because I’m following her…’" lol El don't be dumb...I mean has he honsetly seen the MAn. Of course she's gonna follow him!

lol what for dinner? I love this story!
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 23 . 8/29/2008
lol "i'm going to blow the house to pieces!" that totally sounds like Sands. I though the vacation was pretty cool nice and serene. So when is Sands going to trust lizz then fall in love with her? I'm getting ancy! :)
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 13 . 8/29/2008
aww that was so sad. but i didn't get the Potc refrence at all could you tell me please?
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 12 . 8/29/2008
aw poor Sandsie! He's not a freak he's beautiful! hes freaking AWesome with or without his glasses...and eyes! wops

I though it was pretty funny what with that skanky ho hanging around sands. Doesn't he learn not to deal with skank bags anymore. He was just doing it to annoy Lizz. but i love how you made him seem vulnerable it showed how really broken he was to lizz and i though that it was freaking bad arse that he punched that dude in the face for messing with his 'Girly' I want them to get together in the end. *Dreams* that would be nice!