Reviews for Keeping it Light
jambled chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
That was so good! A brilliant interpretation of the patrick thing. i've always wondered why he strayed from Lilly... So I guess you've answered some of my Qs!
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I like this. You made him sympathetic. Who hasn't made stupid mistakes in their life?
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Awesome! Took me a minute to realize who was talking, but this was very well written.

A nice little vignette into the mind of the guy who royally screwed up with Lil. Great job!
Brandi chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I love your one shot stories, and this is no exception. We've yet to see a story from Patrick's POV and I'm really glad you ventured into unknown waters and decided to write this. As usual, I loved it. I almost started to feel sorry for him. Almost. Which, is a pretty big accomplishment considering how against him I am. I thought you handled the topic of Patrick and Chris's little "fling" really well. In fact, in your story it happened just the way I had imagined myself. So,anway,love the story. Thanks for posting it.
Trinity005 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I love your one-shot fics because they're always so creative and original. This is no exception. Taking into consideration that we never met Patrick, it's hard to say whether you got him right or not, but as far as I'm concerned, you hit the nail perfectly. Great job.
Joutsensydn chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Powerful writing as usual, Shamrock. I especially liked this story-because it really could have happened this way. It's totally believable, happens to hundreds of women each day, this "falling for the bad boy". The Chris part and how it all went down is also pretty believable, almost heartbreakingly so-the smitten teenager versus the bad boy with booze on the side. I'm a little sorry for Lil, falling for this kind of man, completely blinded by his rebel charm, but I'm glad her eyes were opened and she was spared a whole life of crap. Nice touch to write in some feelings of his own. I've known people like him, he'll spend his whole life regretting what he lost.