Reviews for Choosing His Team
Azamiko chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
*smile, thumbs up, wanders off to forage for food*
Whirlwind421 chapter 11 . 9/11/2010
Awesome! I love it! It's brilliant! And it fits so well. It seems to explain why Rodney would be so close to John in the second episode of the series!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This is a brilliant brilliant idea! I don't think I have read a story about the morning after! I love their reactions!
Silverthreads chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Wow! However did I miss this story?
Dimac99 chapter 11 . 10/15/2009
Fantastic - loved seeing how Sheppard got to measure not only how resourceful his future team-mates were in crisis situations but how well they could all get one and pull together. Obviously that goes double for him and McKay, who are one of the oddest double-acts ever!
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I love how you made the team come together so natuly
ferryboat George chapter 11 . 5/4/2008
Another wonderful story. I think you did a great job of showing why Sheppard choose who he did for the team. I loved the garbage chute :P I knew what it was almost as soon as you started describing it, though I wouldn't have thought about the centrifuge part, or water jets to clean it. I've never seen a ride like the one you described, but there used to be one that came with the rides to our county fair that was similar. In that one, you leaned against a rug covered metal plate that was on runners. When the ride spun the plate would slide up to the top, taking you with it. I loved that ride.

"About who the members of my team will be," he replied, leaning forward on his knees. "Funny thing is, I'm not sure I ever really had a choice."

no of course not, those are the ones that get paid more
SaJi chapter 11 . 4/10/2008
Very nicely done, I really enjoyed reading it.
Frisco chapter 11 . 2/12/2008
I LOVED this. It such a great look at the beginning - the wonder, the unknown, the fledgling relationships. Felt like a walk down memory lane from the current vantage point.
Ticia chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Your stories always leave me with a smile on my face. Haven't read all of them yet, but looking forward to it!
Obsessed Pam chapter 11 . 11/1/2007
Absolutely fabulous. A really great read working round the formation of SGA-1.
Obsessed Pam chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
He may be a coward, but he's still my hero!
Obsessed Pam chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
You had me worried for a moment; things had seemed to be going so well between Shep and McKay. But John is back to his favourite pastime - riling Rodney, so all's well etc. etc.

I just love various expressions you come out with - 'a glare that would have curled the devil's toes.' I mean, where do you find these?
Obsessed Pam chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
And I was just about to ask where on earth you got these amazing ideas from?

On another note, I have a feeling that some safety officers might not be too pleased with that cool ride of yours, but I have to admit, it sounded brilliant and if I'd had the chance, I would have been on it too.
Obsessed Pam chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
As if the situation hadn't been bad enough already!

I loved the 'long tailed rat in a room full of rocking chairs' imagery. Fabulous and alliteration to boot.