Reviews for Shatter
C.N. Johns chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
very good and well-written!
devil3567 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
i love this story i hope you can update soon.
Lucygoosey chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I hope this isn't all, even though it could be a stand-alone. ALso still waiting for the end of Ghost Highway.
ML Only chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Loved it as always - so intense! The descriptions of the dancers and heat and throbbing music is so vivid. Tony's thoughts are well written, amusing and telling. Although I have to admit to not being a big fan of the F word - I like to think Tony's a bit classier than that, even if he isn't, lol!

What I'm confused about is whether there's more or not! I certainly hope there is! Thanks as always:)
Machaggis chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I know you had 2 parts, but I could only open this one: This is great, the descriptions are so very rich. Can't wait for more!
AM chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Crap!
shirik chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
are you going to kill tony?

i like your intense writing but what's with the "f" word? i dont remember you used it befor?

hope you''l update soon!
Tracy-TheNaggingOne chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Whoa... part 2?
cryogenie chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Ep!

Please, oh, please tell me that this is just the first chapter of a longer story. Because, dang. You can't just leave us there!

Tony! Hang in there! *clings*
SKRoberts chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I really hope this isn't the whole fic. *wibble*
Rinne chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Well written, but the last paragraph is a bit confusing as to whether it's Tony's blood...but that might be your intention. Can't wait for more!
ladc chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
No! You can't leave it there! More please
gotmilk chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I hate you. Just... how could you do this to me? *bites nails* Still hate you.
busigt-81 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Very good! Please countinue soon!
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
So, so, so real, the imagery is remarkable! The taste and smell and feel of it all...it's hard not to read this in a gobble! Such a good slice of a stake-out... and I presume you want us all to create our own happy ending for Tony, right? ;}

Really: Lovely language play. Thanks for the show!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2