Reviews for Can Ron Handle it?
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Very Funny!
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This reminded me of The Great Tar Fight from Booth Tarkington's 1912 novel, "Penrod", although brownie batter is more pleasant to remove from somebody's face than tar.
levi2000a1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I have often thought that it's good and sort of humbling for her to know that there is at least one thing that the girl that can do anything, can't do. Everybody in the world can cook to at least keep themselves fed, but Kim. Good thing that Ron's her boyfriend at this stage of their lives. She won't starve.

"Buns in the oven." :) :) :)
brindani chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Nice waffy story. I like how you took the time to describe the various situations and emotions both were feeling. Since I keep asking for it in my story, I've listed below a few small corrections. I know from my own experience that no matter how many times you go over a story there is always going to be a couple of these that crop up.

or so the thought - or so he thought
It was hard to see here clothes - to see her clothes
She saw several boxes - He saw several boxes (I'm assuming the perspective is staying with Ron)
"I just keep trying" - "I just kept trying" (If this is intended to explain why there were so many in the trashcan)
with the some of the brownies - with some of the brownies
Sorry mom, thing did get - Sorry mom, things did get

Great work,

feathersnow chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
LOL. Great story :) the last part was truly hilarious
CaptProd chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Awesome story, I seen the picture and it fits perfectly. You do KIm and Ron so well. I last outloud with Mrs. Dr. P.'s last comment. One thing though I though Ron's middle name was Eugene or is that just me.
AmericanGecko chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Hilarious story, but my favorite line has got to be:

"Oh, Kim, Ron, when I saw the two of you I thought to myself, these two are really enjoying this but I really need to stop this before they end up putting buns in the oven."

XD I can just picture Kim's face when her mother said that. XD

storyreader51 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
After a REALLY bad day at work today, I came home to have been given a link to this story. I read it and couldn't get the smile off my face as I truly enjoyed it. Thanks, Cap!
LiveLoveLaugh77 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Haha, very funny. I like this story a LOT! Thank you for writing it!
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I am picturing the batter, the water, the mess...I had to laugh.

Again, thanks...I needed that.

Your friend in writing,

the Samurai Crunchbird
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I have a warm fuzzy! I really like these K/R stories that focus on their everyday happiness. It is my favorite pairing, but not one I myself can write just yet. Perhaps because I’m a bit afraid I won’t get it “right”; it will come with time I’m sure. The only criticism that I have is Mrs. Dr. P.’s nonchalant attitude towards Kim and Ron making out on the floor. I believe she may have thought some of the things that you wrote, but would not have voiced them. Joking about it with them lends an air of acceptance of their actions, which I don’t think she would like to progress any further than what she witnessed. To myself it was as if those lines were written in bold, they stood out as out of place that much. That said, the buns in the oven line was great humor.
Dave chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Another HIT, Cap. Kimmie in a kitchen is as classic a sitch as the good old "I Love Lucy" shows...the one that comes to mind is Lucy baking bread, and that 10 foot loaf coming out of the oven (ROFLMAO)

Have to recommend something to your younger readers, though, just as a caution.

You had KP dipping a rolled up towel in the "sick?" Besides that, I found out a wet "rattail" towel can inflict major damage!

I did exactly that to a friend of mine years ago, and I must have made the "perfect hit", because I made a gash in his thigh that required 18 stitches at the emergency room.

Please, gang, BE CAREFUL not to do can be VERY dangerous in real life.

Cheers, Cap. Keep 'em coming

Miguel Angel Dubn Lanza chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
For a one-shot, this was...

But most of all... HILARIOUS!

Thank you very much for writing this.
Clock 4-4-0 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Those 2 scentences were FUNNY AS HECK! You should be a Comedian on cmedy central i would so lagh at everything and the thing is stand up comedy is only funny if you're there unles its REALLY REALLY REALLY FUNNY and this is REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY RELLY FUNNY.