Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
DancingWeretigress chapter 9 . 8/20/2008
Ok, after hearing that you are a Phantom Phan, I had to read one. I thought to read an In-progress one so that I might be able to help with your block. So far I really like this one. That dream sequence really threw me for a loop. I got so confused when I learned it was a dream. Good job! :-) I guess the best questions that I can ask are: How will their mother react when she learns her daughters ran away with Erik? Since she seemed to view Erik as property, what was her real plan for him and how far will she go to get him back? Will there be an attack at the Opera House or will she find them somewhere else? I was also wondering if Erik really is in love with Jeanette? There have only been a few clues that they are attracted to each other. I hope these help and I can't wait to see the next chapter. XD
GerrysJackie chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
This is a most intriguing story. Interesting take on events.

The madam had me interested at first with her kidnapping, but she is turning into a nightmare.

Thank you and update soon.

GerrysJackie
Ice Queen1 chapter 6 . 12/7/2005
I certainly hope you haven't given up on this, it's very interesting. And it isn't a Mary-Sue, or a Christine/Erik romance. I'm curious as to how this will play out, especially if there's a reason Delphine didn't want anyone to know about her daughters. They're great original chracters. I see it's been a few months since you wrote on this, but I can hardly talk since I think I have years spanning updates, but I hope you're still writing this. Good job!
Hermione Vader chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
I love this! It's so wonderfully written! Very detailed. Erik is a little out of character, though, a little too open and accepting. But, please, keep up the good work!
Emma Lipardi chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
A good start, though there is still so much to be desired. The sharp cutoffs at the end of each chapter surprises me. Erik (is that spelled correctly?) seems a bit out of character, though I suppose that can be dismissed due to his *ahem* "cracked heart". In the book, he did not seem the type to be so forgiving of such circumstances in which he found himself in this story. It is interesting (in a good way, of course) what you are doing, both with his character and the OC of Madeline. A hard lady, but with a firm love of genius. Perhaps she is seeking her equal? A partner? How much can she bring to such a relationship? She is apt to play many roles as "the" trend sitter in Paris, as Eric is wont to do in his own escapades. I am intrigued. I will wait patiently for the next chapter. By the way, I believe we have a mutual friend in shadowsylvia. Your sister, I believe? She Tells me so, at any rate. For now, I listen. As does she.
victoria chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
So far this story is really...interesting(said with respect)I'm courious to know what will happen next...

Keep up the great work.

-Victoria
WildPixieChild chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
Cool story, please update soon.
Not so Blind Mieko chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
This is interesting. You should keep going with this, I want to know more of what's up with this woman.