Reviews for From Rise to Fall
Guest chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed any of your other chapters yet!:''( I've been reading this story on my phone and it will not let me review( Regardless I can now and I must say I love this fic!:) It is written so well and is so interesting! I can barely stop reading it to go to work:) I'm so curious to know what is going to happen and it is so awesome meeting all the other characters in this story:) They just seem to pop out of no where but that is what makes it so cool!
Plus, aside from Fuji and Momo, I feel like you have gotten the characters personalities nearly perfect:) Their behavior is very believable though my only complaint for the other two is that they seem too weak. I mean, Fuji is one of the top tennis players in the series and yet I feel like he's just ok as a sorcerer in this. Almost like he thinks he's better then he really is which is absolutely opposite of his real character in the anime. Same with Momo he just seems to be comic relief, like your not really quite sure what to do with him. I don't mean this in a bad way it was just something I noticed. Despite this however it is an awesome story and I am super curious to know more about Fuji's motivations and past as well as Momo's:)
I'm also curious as to where Kawamura is and when/if he will be making an appearance? Oooohhh so excited to read the rest of this fic! Cant wait to read where you go with all this and to see if my guesses as to who the Empire is are true:)
Awesome fic and chapter!:)
LiveInTheMomentx chapter 17 . 11/3/2011
This hasn't been updated for four years but I couldn't resist. I'm a sucker for fantasy AU's no matter if they are incompleted and not updated for this long. Oh god the questions. THE QUESTIONS I HAVE! I want to know what the pendent was. Anyways, back to reading everything else you have that is completed I guess. I'll just be dying over this amazing story.

-Moment
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 17 . 9/17/2010
update soon!
Jolly Ozzy Jones chapter 17 . 12/23/2008
wow, this fic is AMAZING!

write more, please?

I miss Fuji and Tezuka now, they aren't getting in trouble... hehe .
afallenheart chapter 17 . 12/22/2008
Please update as soon as possible!
afallenheart chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
please update asap!
SY-chwan chapter 17 . 10/22/2008
Yeay! UPDATE! Wohoo! _

Sorry it took me so long to notice this, but...er, I have no excuse, lol.

Anyway, lots of descriptions this time around, and I hope the girl either gets introduced or disappear soon. Lol. But HOW CAN YOU LEAVE IT ON ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER! _

Lol, looking forward to the next chapter! _
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 17 . 9/19/2008
Nya so relieved to see an update. XD I love this story so much, you know, and I didn't think I'd see it again. Please don't let us wait so long! I love your descriptions and the way you develop this side plot, it's really intense and gives good tidbits on each of the characters.
kawaii kokoro chapter 17 . 9/19/2008
Nice update!:D

I like the first part since it gave us a background on how Tezuka and Oishi became close friends. And, Oishi is alive! Well, I know he didn't die but I kinda missed him since he passed out and all (and, he IS my favorite..:D). I wonder where is/what he's dreaming about...

Will be waiting for the next chapter!:)
Tora Macaw chapter 17 . 9/18/2008
Yo! It's really good to see another chapter from you. Desriptive and filled with emotion, this one was very well written indeed. Tezuka's memory really came to life and the rest was perfect. WELL DONE! More please!
SY-chwan chapter 16 . 9/4/2008
:( Still no update? Do you have anywhere that will at least tell us the progress? I really do like this fic.

Your two LJs seem to only be filled with fics and philosophy. [And I shy away from philosophy, it makes me think too much, and prevents me from enjoying life adequately.]
Guest chapter 16 . 8/7/2008
WWAH! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE! *cries*
dreamcloud99 chapter 16 . 7/9/2008
Please continue this story, it's really good!
Jaricchi chapter 16 . 5/16/2008
that was great!

please update soon!

_)really good!

though having multiple too many POV's in different areas might be a bit confusing.. but alls good!
Reviewer chapter 16 . 1/28/2008
Oh my...I wonder what's going to happen to them? Please be safe minna! Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon! _