Reviews for I Didn't Know You Cared
Bunny99 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I love it! But please update the rest of the chapters.
Bunny99 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I love the sarcasm.
hpfan654 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY FOUND YOU AGAIN LOL YAY ( does happy dance)well here's the scoop i was reading it while you were posting it for the first time so i read it and i loved it and i read it again but then all of a sudden when i wanted to rererererereread this story i couldn't find it i was devestated so i looked and looked many days, years even and soon enough i gave up so today i was looking through my bookmarks and i found the bookmark for your story and i was like "oh i remember this one" so i searched for it you know just out of habit an i found it but i looked at the gleaming god like story and found out that it was only 1% of its former glory and i was wondering oh great writer of fanfiction "where ARE you!" please i love this story and i will always love it but how can i love it like i always loved it if you do not post new chapters LOL please post i love this story and i know others love it too. ttyl you will forever be in my favorite authors list
Dershana chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
I check the time on my watch. (Yes, even I, Draco Malfoy own a muggle contraption named the watch.) 9:30.

Well, that’s very OOC.

Being Head Boy is not what I wanted. I don’t like change, so changing a whole routine to get to a new room is not what I wanted on my agenda.

Hahah, I love the humour in this story. It’s brilliant.

Two minutes pass and finally they leave. I feel like doing a happy dance, but they might catch me.

Hahah greatness

She blushes and turns her head. Oh, don’t do that...I didn’t mean it! – I like it when people stare.

Hahahahah omg. You know how hard that made me laugh. Hahaha.

“Well, are you going to get this over with or not?” I now am coming back to my senses and decide not to waist any time. If Crabbe, Goyle, or Blaise found out I was standing with a mudblood admiring wallpaper, they’d laugh.

I bet, those silly boys.

I grab the package off the nightstand, making sure to avoid eye contact with the owl now on my bed.

xD

Well, we love cliches Amy.

And I absolutely love this story... post the other chapters too.. *goes to your website*
Dershana chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
yay. the 9th time im rereading it.
JessieJewelsPrincessOfDarkness chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
had a look on that other website and i guess im sorry bout what i said before the chapt. i read on that site was pretty good but cant you post them on fanfiction its so much easier to read then

regards

JAY!
JessieJewelsPrincessOfDarkness chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
ok it had potential till i reached the 2nd chapter it is really very boring just having everything repeated even if it does just changing the thoughts around

regards

Jay
once an obsessed fan chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
*sob* what happened to the 101 chappies this fic used to have? *sob more*
pigurels chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Hun, you do realize that it's been a year and 2 months since you updated? UPDATE! Please!
Joint Custidy chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
What? ONLY AROUND 73 REVIEWS? Thats outrageous! Stories with less chapters have more and I dont get it. You're story is a phenomenal masterpiece. I love it! My friends told me about it and printed most of it out. You're an awesome writer. I give you 5 KUDOS... Carry on writing.
Emily Malfoy chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
omg, this may sound crazy and stalkerish, but i have been looking for this story ever since you were kicked off the website, i was right in the middle of it (i personally thought it was awesome) and then one day i went back and you were GONE! I have now found you, but the story is no where NEAR what it was (as in length) please please please please just postthe rest of it, i don't care about spelling errors or anything like that, just post it! I need to know what happened. I thought it was one of the best i've read, and i just want to know the outcome. If you're not going to post it at least send it to me, so i can find out the ending.

Keep up the good work! PLEASE! hehe.
drek chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
dude, i can't belive you're back! this story was one of the first dramione fictions i read. and it was briliant! i still laugh a little when i remember that kitten hermione found. called him little draco. ("nothing on me is little, woman!")

iknow, i'm a freak. anyways- it's good that yoou're reposting. just don't make us wait too long with the chapter uploads

:))
Slytherin ice princess chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
this is really good.

i absolutly love it.

I read it under your old name and then couldn't find the story again. Now i have to read it all again. :-( thats a good and bad thing.

Please update real soon.
linni-pop chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
OMG! i miss this story so much! haha, this is by far and away the greatest story i have ever come across on fanfic. i am a reader from WAY back, liek a few summers ago i was totally into it, then a little bit ago i found it again, and i about flipped out. but i lost that link to ur website :( so i was wonderoing if you could give it again, i'm like stuck on chapter 81 with no chapter 82. haha, talk about a cliffhanger. alright, well story totally rocks, and i love ur writing.

Lindsey-