Reviews for Infliction
Quill-32 chapter 11 . 10/25/2007
A great installment in your intriguing series! I'm so glad you continued. :)
MontyPythonFan chapter 11 . 5/7/2006
I LOVE YOU! - Ok, that might have freaked u out a bit, what I mean to say is, I love how you've kept me totally distracted from doing any coursework all day. Its the bain of my life so thank you for that! lol.

I am absolutly loving this series, been reading them all day - and enjoying them so much. I cant believ Grissom quit, its so suspenseful. I'm heading to the next one right now :-D

Much love,

Jess x
leafsgirl chapter 11 . 5/6/2006
oh MAN! was that good. gotta love the angst. good ole angst. i've read all the stories of the series and i'm so glad you make this rocky road to travel. i've read too much fluff. good to have some bumps in the road. i await your next continuation. keep it coming! genius!
microgirl chapter 11 . 4/26/2006
I just finished this series last night, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I liked how you made everything come full circle with Sara and Jill. I also liked how you had Sara decide to face her past. I was a little worried about how she was going to leave things with Grissom, but you wrapped that up nicely. And now I'm just in time for "Retribution" :) Great job!
Niggi chapter 11 . 2/24/2006
Very good. Im looking forward for your next story from the serie. Thank you very much.
IHeartPuccini chapter 11 . 2/22/2006
That. Was. Gorgeous! I rarely review the stories I read because they don't really do anything for me. I read this series, however, in one sitting, back-to-back, and I must say that I simply am not able to wait for the next installment! I'm freakin' out here! This was such a beautiful exploration of these characters, and for the first time EVER, I could actually see them doing this. The story's progression was absolutely sincere and utterly believeable. Please, for the sake of literature, continue the wonderful work you do! Both with GSR fanfiction and other prose. You are insanely talented!

Erin
xWitheredRosex chapter 11 . 2/17/2006
Wow. I just read the whole series pratically back to back and I have to say, you are an amazing writer! Those stories are great, I can't wait for the next one!
The Fiction Spider chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
WTH!

You can't leave us hanging there!

Come on, you've *got* to start that sequel like.. NOW!

;)

Ok, in case you didn;t catch that: I love the story (and the one before that and the one before that :P)

And Ecklie is an SOB!

Rose
cccahill18 chapter 11 . 2/14/2006
I'm very glad there will be a sequel . . . it'll be hard to wait to see what happens, but I think I can somehow handle it :) Good for Grissom doing that to Ecklie! I wouldn't call this an unhappy ending, more like a hopeful ending.

-IsisAthena
Domo Arigato chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
Less than happy ending? On the contrary, it opens the door to so many possibilities for Grissom and Sara’s future and I can’t wait to read the final part and find out what you’ve got in store for them.

Very emotional chapter. The scene where Grissom tells the others Sara is gone reminded me of Walter Cronkite trying not to cry while announcing President J.F. Kennedy’s death on national television. Overwhelming.

And Eckllie’s characterization was perfect, not too sympathetic, not too unpleasant, just plain Ecklie who doesn’t do it on purpose but always believes he’s right and doesn’t understand why everybody else disagrees.

Congratulations and thank you for the ride.
GSRGeeklover chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
Great Story! And I hope the new story would be there in not so very long time.:p

I will keep faith! ;)
Aggie1013 chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
He did WHAT? Well, I have to tell you, my jaw dropped to the floor! Isn't that a rather rash decision? Although with Ecklie being such an ass, who could blame Grissom?

But still, I'm a bit unsettled by his decison. What exactly is he going to do now? Sara was absolutely right, work IS his life. Hmm...

Now, from the beginning, the tagline for this story said "Only the one that inflicts the pain can take it away" Very profound statement, and I was waiting when were you going to bring this matter into the equation.

And I have to tell you, that when Sara's mother called, I was pretty sure that she was the one you were talking about.

When Sara resisted Grissom's offer of help in one of the chapters, that did it for me. For Sara had to face her demons on her own! And I loved that!

But you played with it well. I actually even pondered whether it might have been Gris (as paradoxical as it sounds) or even Jill, who held Sara back!

But, anyway the point I was making (LOL) is that in this last chapter you rounded everything up nicely.

I'm glad she didn't stay. Sara needs to face up to her past, as it's hers alone, before she can move on.

Moreover, I have trust in the writer, that after such a ride, she will bring us a happy ending!:-)

Bring on the next story!
martini crazy chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
Not what I was expecting, but you ca't please everyone, though I really liked the ending anyway ;)XD
GSRfan chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
Wohho! Can't think of any response. Just glad that this story is over but kind of sad that it ended that way..and sort of relieved that it ended that way really. cause the result, we get series from you..sniff sniff. :) Have a good break and I really can't wait for the next story line.
Miss Howard chapter 11 . 2/12/2006
OMG i actually cried at the end. Its so sad :'( I love your stories so much, i cant wait for the next! Words fail me...i just love these storie so much!