Reviews for Father Ted on the Titanic
classicmovielover chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Lol! Hilarious story.
classicmovielover chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
"He had always been afraid of rabbits since that day when he was in a lift with twenty or so rabbits. The lift broke down and the rabbits began to nibble his cape and everything." LMAO. Those rabbits were hungry! Poor little rabbits.
Coredegon2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
0h man, this is hilarious. The best actors from Ireland, my home. Father Ted has to be the greatest Irish TV Show of all time!
mor chapter 6 . 12/15/2005
Ah ah this is really great, dear Author~!

I especially love your idea of putting Mr. Murdoch and the Irish priests together, and seeing Father Jack running wild onboard with 50 crew members circling him is definitely what I'd really love to see in the Father Ted series~

(And no, I do not really find that you putting Titanic in a 2005 setting is something wrong. And I do whole-heartedly support you in this cohice. I mean, if we are here for research materials I'd by reading my reference books but not something on a fanfiction net right? And your crossover setting is extremely successful - it does so nicely fulfill your genre of "humor"~ )

Good work, real good too, please keep on~~ I am now dying to see the next chapter! v
Boydus chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
Very funny! Got the characters orted and everything - managed to distract me from research on the state of the Greek poleis under Roman rule both happily and successfully! Well done!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
LOL! I love this! I'm writin my own Father Ted fic at the moment, so keep an eye out for it. lol. Update soon!
ClaireRickman chapter 6 . 7/13/2005
I wan't expecting more chapters of this story when I logged on! This is so funny - I love that you have included some of the really great bits from the programmes! Will 'My Lovely Horse' be appearing at all? Keep up the good work!x

Luv Claire!x
ClaireRickman chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
I read this about fifteen minutes ago and I've only just recovered from laughing enough to write just now! It feels rather odd to be laughing about stuff related to "Titanic", but you fic is so funny! Please continue soon!x

Luv Claire!x