Reviews for Wish Upon a Droid
reader chapter 15 . 9/11
This is really awesome. I hope you plan on finishing it!
Gray Jedi 4000 chapter 15 . 11/6/2015
The story so far is AMAZING! I think you're my favorite author since discovering this website. I plan to become an author soon too...perhaps you could post a review? I definitely like the way this is going all twisty. The best way to write a story, in my point of view, is having the beginning in mind, than coming up with all sorts of weirdo twists and turns to keep the story interesting and the reader surprised. I know it keeps the writer surprised, too - and that's fun.
maryg92844 chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
AAAAhhhhh...please finish it!
Imperial Commander 5 chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
Are you going to continue this ? I hope you do it's a good story
StarWarsFreakyGeek chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
For a second I imagined Padmé as a black woman [no offense] shaking her head. [does turdface]
sexystarwarslover chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
Uh oh, Hope better watch out, Anakin's coming for her and he will get his daughter back
YAY the team is back, Anakin and Obi Wan and I hope he can save Anakin from Palpatine's hold on him. Obi Wan doesn't want to work with Palpatine, you show him Obi! Cannot wait for more :)
Palina98765 chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
Why does Vader still refer to Piett as Captain? Isn't he Admiral? Apart from that random question, please update this awesome fic real soon!
Palina98765 chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Seriously? Your Palpatine is so cunning, even I'm starting to think he's does what he does for the good of the galaxy. Love this fic!
Vader'sMistress chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
I think Obi Wan needs to lay down his close mindedness for a while and help Anakin find his daughter. Hope they find her soon and stop Hope. Great update!
M. Lee G chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
This is very good! I love it so far! Please update soon :D
Vader'sMistress chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
You have to love Ares' sarcasm, Kevin Smith totally owned that character, whenever I read Greek myths and Poems I can't help but think of him as Ares and the actress who played the goddess of love as Aphrodite lol. I hope they get to stop Hope in time!
sexystarwarslover chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
WHOA Ares sure got through to Anakin and Obi Wan, lol hope they can resolve their differences and work togethr to stop Hope and find Leia because I'm loving this story! Cannot wait for more!
Vader'sMistress chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
Cannot wait to see more of this! Now that their old foe has returned! Please update soon and awesome throwing Ares into the play!
Vader'sMistress chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
The plot is thickening, hope Leia is alright. Off to read next chapter!
Vader'sMistress chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Aww that was a very cute scene at the end with Luke warming Obi Wan's heart and the darkness gone from Anakin. Always loved Aphrodite on the shows!