Reviews for Wish Upon a Droid
Nianko chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
How about no Leia?I'm with Anin this!lol, chapter,post very,very,very,very,very,very,very soon!

NK
Schnickledooger chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
Heh, whatever you do, don't forget Beru and Owen. I want them to know Luke's OK. And are you going to put Han in the story? Are the Skywalkers going to run into him before they meet Leia? And once they DO get Leia, being she's a princess and all and used to getting her way, will she be all: "I'm gonna marry you when I grow up!"

Han:chokes on drink; eyebrow twitches:Right...sure, kid. Whatever you say.

Isn't he like ten years older?

Anyway, I wonder if Luke's gonna have a sibling jealousy once his sister's on the scene. Oh dear, sharing Daddy? NOT GOOD! UPDATE! YOU ROCK!
LordTarr chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
This is totally awesome! I love this story alot!
aurorawolf chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
I'm enjoying this fic. I like how you tied in the Greek mythology w/ Aphrodite and Zeus. That's one way to explain who Anakin's father was, haha. I'm looking foward to how you bring Padme back. Oh, and what about Leia? Will she be in the story too?
Snowgurl54 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
cool
Captain Starseeker chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
WOW! imust say at first i wasn't going to read it, but then it kept popping up where ever i looked and i was like... well it sounds interesting, i am so happy i read it! great job, keep up the great work and update soon please! i can't wait for the next chapter!

loyal fan and captian

yukiko
b-s chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
...ugh. I thought it would suck from the summary, but decided to give it a chance anyway. First chapter was tolerable, but this is just beyond words.

You should warn people that this is a crossover to Hercules/Xena.
Schnickledooger chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
Aphrodite? Never would have thought of that, but it works! So does the Zeus theory. Makes more sense than the midochlorine thing. YEAH! LIL LUKIE AND ANI ARE TOGETHER AND HAPPY! LOL, I can't wait till Anakin finds out about Leia. I can just hear him thinking:BY THE FORCE, JUST HOW MANY KIDS DO I *HAVE*?( _ ). Is Padme gonna be alive again? UPDATE! THIS IS AWESOME!
Tankred chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
Wait, if Zeus is Anakin's father, wouldn't that mean that he would be like, TEH strong and all that?
Nianko chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
Oh that's just sweet!I think Leila is missing!Where's Leia?Is Padmé coming?Post soon!ASAP!
Selina Novella chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
I knew it! Who else would be pink, grant wishes and talk like that! Dite is back! May the galaxy tremble in fear, te goddess is in the house and she is ready to help, which is one of the most chaotic things she ever does. lol. Are you going to bring back Padme or Leia?
Vampirezdarkgurl chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
That was really different but good. Please write more soon I can't wait to see what happens.
Garowyn chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
Now this is going to cause a lot of problems. I'm eager to read the last chapter! I'm really enjoying this.
Tiana Calthye chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
I am muchly amused by this off the wall story. It's... erm... remarkably amusing, really. Their opinion of Aphodite... (laughs) It really was amusing. Even though I'd love to see more from your other SW stories...

I like this. Aw, don't you just love little Luke and Anakin together again? One happy family... aww... now we just need Padme. (cackles) I am amused.

If you find time, please return to Middle-earth and vote for a domain name. I need all members (old and new) voting to decide. Heh.

Good story. Very amusing, even if it wasn't meant to be...
Xedra chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
*jumping up and down*

I get a cookie! YAY! LOL

You did a great job with Aphrodite's character, too!

Neat idea, making Zeus Anakin's father.

Can't wait to read the rest!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »