Reviews for Follow the Leader
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
cool
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
And I just thought of another few reasons why I loved it that I forgot the first time.
I loved the dialogue. As a writer, it's the hardest part of any story I do because I'm so bad at it. Which means I appreciate it all the more when someone does it as well as you did here. It was a great debate, a great argument. From both sides, I admit.
I also loved the scene at the end where Nightwing shows Lois his "disappearing act". My favorite part of that scene is when Lois says she's going to start doing it during the meetings. And the scene at the beginning, where Nightwing is kind of teasing Superman by beating the bad guys up, leaving a note? That was hilarious.
I also love how Nightwing is so protective of Batman. As it should be, since Batman is essentially Nightwing's second father. He was the one who raised Dick, and taught him so much. Of course he'd want to try and help his adopted father to be understood. Especially since Batman makes it so hard.
Aaaand...Dick IS very handsome and charming. Love that you brought that out too.
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I loved this. And I'll actually tell you why, which is something that irritates me when I get a rare review of my own. In this fic, Nightwing brings up several great points of interest that are never really brought up and explored in the animated series or comics. Personally, I NEVER thought Batman belonged in the Justice League, for the exact reasons you wrote. It's so awesome to find someone who shares some of my views, and even better, has some that I agree with but never actually thought about before. It's always nice to see something you feel strongly about being written down for others to read, whether you're the writer or not. But you did a great job here, not just bringing up important issues about the League and Batman and Superman. You also did a great job with the different points of view. Personally, I'd have liked to smack Lois into the carpet for not being willing to accept a different story, like the one that a version of the Titans could at least stand up to, if not defeat, a version of the Justice League. But I'm also protective of my own views, and reading back, I can understand Lois, if not necessarily like her at the moment.
Just epic. Epic writing all around.
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Spot on. Nice job. _
Wherewolf chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Amazing! This reads like a real book! I loved the way Nightwing has to protect Batman as a son.
totallyPSYCHED chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Awww I love this so much!

:D

One of the best nightwing-Superman stories I've read

Such a great debate veterans friends :)

Lol loved the ending xD
Laws of Chaos chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Wow! This story is absolutely wonderful. You really capture the true interaction between the characters, and the speech about Batman that Nightwing/Dick gives to Clark was written perfectly. It was an extremely well-phrased logic-based argument that sounded completely realistic. And the moment with Lois and Nightwing's disappearing act? EPIC!

Blessings,

Excellent!
minoki chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
ohh very nice.
Zathara001 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Very enjoyable character study. You've nailed the main characters - Bruce and Dick - very well. And I loved the moment when Dick jumped off the roof.
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Nice. I can see why this was a winning story. :-)
dragonchic chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I loved it! Everyone was perfectly in character and I loved your take on the Superman/Batman dynamic. Well done.