Reviews for Until the Dusk
StooooopidMancat chapter 25 . 4/27
Brian Weng - or Wanker, whatever you prefer - is a salty little fuck. I must admit that I'm unimpressed by your decision to write Rape as Drama, but the overall story is quite sound. Seeing Pent take such a prominent - albeit antagonistic - role here quite tickled my fancies... as he is one of my favorite characters from that game.

I'm almost certain that you won't finish this story, or even take a second at it... but thanks for the r
Yubelchen chapter 25 . 1/18/2014
I still wait for the next chapter, i think im not the only one.
Great story, i love it, please go online and write a new chapter. :"D
Brian Weng chapter 23 . 11/29/2013
You have got to be the sickest person I've ever seen. Who the hell writes these kind of tragedies. Most writers I've seen on fanfiction write to better the original storyline. This is not better, it worse. It a sick abomination. I can say with absolute confidence that you sicken me.
WhizkidHV chapter 25 . 1/22/2012
I must say, this is a very, very good tactician story. I'm a bit surprised that I've never read it until now, but I digress. I hope that rewrites are going well, but if they aren't I can understand. It's been a long while since you've last updated, so I hope that you still intend to follow through on this story. But if you don't, well that's also understandable. Anyway, it's been a pleasure reading both this and "Until the Dawn". Just letting you know that your story is still appreciated even if it's been a while since it's been updated.
Icebound Observer chapter 25 . 8/30/2008
WHAT THE F**K IS TAKING YOU SO LONG? DO YOU HAVE THE WORLDS WORST WRITERS BLOCK OR ARE YOU DEAD?

Sorry, just getting a little impatient, as it has been over a year since your last update
TakanoKyohei chapter 25 . 6/28/2008
both of your stories are so good, i'd wanted to have the game have that kind of story with all the characters acting as they did, it almost fits perfectly into each of the parts of the game, i hope you write more chapters soon, thx and good luck :D
Sayuri26 chapter 25 . 6/2/2008
Hola! pues...no se si hable espaƱol...pero pss yo no se ingles XD y ni como dejar mensaje asi...pues me ha encantado tu fic! me lo lei todo en un solo dia y me quede con ganas de mas! porfavor continualo...me muero por ver la continuacion! porfavor! T.T me muero por saber que mas pasara...
Blazing Firefox chapter 25 . 4/6/2008
Amazing story so far, I have to say. Sorry for not reviewing past chapters, but I read all of it up to this point at once, so... yeah. Anyway, as I said, amazing. It inspired me to start writing more into the Fire Emblem genre again, but I doubt I'll ever really upload anything for Fire Emblem. Mainly because I doubt my ability to do a stellar job from start to finish. But thanks for the great story up to this point!
Soaring Wings of Fantasy chapter 25 . 3/4/2008
You are changing the storyline! Madness! But a good kind of madness!

Uhh... Is the dream Ardur's? I mean, that would be the obvious anwser... But maybe I am just insane.

Keep up the good work!
Momongo chapter 25 . 2/22/2008
You're AMAZING! However, I think you should list your pairings. It makes it a LOT easier to keep track of. Thanks!
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 25 . 2/15/2008
*Bursts into applause.*

You, good sir, have what it takes to become a writer. Humor, Romance, Suspense, Rendemption, Hate, Companionship, Jealousy, Lust, Joy, Sorrow, you have expressed all of these emotions in one form or another in either this fic or its predecessor. You have mastered the art of expressing these emotions through words, and there is much for someone like me to learn from you. Like I wrote in my review for the prequel to this fic: You Are Masterful. I wish you would continue this fic so that I could take more notes. Excellent Work!
beejmasta chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I come here everyday waiting for the update. Yea, its that good.
JPElles chapter 25 . 10/4/2007
Update soon man. Really looking forward to the next chapter. College and work are exhausting me but I always love reading this story. Keep it up.
Overlord Ixmythot chapter 25 . 10/2/2007
GP, about time you renewed this, and while the character death is a bit moody, I loved the foreshadowing of Karel. Are you planning on having him join the party instead of Harken, or both?

Great work, and keep it up, we need more Lyn/Tact on this site!
Shadow Zeranion chapter 25 . 9/11/2007
Great story. Hope you can update soon