Reviews for Moment by Moment on the Razor Edge of Danger
rentheadwhovianandgleek4life chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Damn. That has to be some of the best smut I've ever read! Great work! *feels turned on by the amazingness that is Marker smut*
lovers.dreamers.me chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
o i really liked it! it was my first RENT fic i ever read (shame on me!) and it was really good!
RENThead2006 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
well that was... descripted. I LOVED it though. My favorite line was “I was not staring like a starving man, maybe a slightly malnourished man in front of a steak dinner. Not at all like a starving man.” That was funny, and ramble...y. Yeah. OK. Good story. Make many more like this. But funnier.
punchbayside37 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
WHO! YES! Very very hot! that was magically delisous! lol. ah, yes. mark is quite the bear in bed, eh hehe. very good.
L Ducky chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
-dies-

i shud shop reading this stuff.

but i was good. very good.

almosttoogood.
Watari003 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Out of character but, HOT, SEXY! -nosebleeds on keybord- excuse me -dies-
Ragazzabella chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Dam that was hot! I think i need 2 go take a cold showe! I loved it!
neonnchrome1123 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Holy crap...that was uber hot...perfect little Roger/Mark sex story. Loved it.
Joe Smoe chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
You are one sick, sick bastard...but I loved it!
Bebop Glory 21 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Lmao, I liked it.. Its great
1t 2 be me chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Sorry, I think you have problems. Why is everyone writing about Mark and Roger having sex? That is really gross.
Shiakuu Hitome chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
That was so, amazingly OOC. It COULD NEVER HAPPEN. But this isn't a flame. It was really, /really/ HOT. Very much so. I don't mind a lack of characterization, or plot, or anything significantly literary substantial, when the sex is really good, and you don't try to pass it off as anything but a PWP. All in all: good show, but do try to stick to character, even if you don't make the plot terrific.
Diana Shra chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I only had one problem. Mark never told Roger his name, yet Roger says "Oh god, Mark!"
BohemiaLMM chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Ah! I've read this before somewhere! I didn't know you wrote this. I love you. You rock my socks. *glomps*

*hugs*

~BohemiaLMM~
mmhmm chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
ok that was good. and hot. very hot, but sweetie, gay sex doesn't work that way. for starters no self respecting gay (or Bi) man would ever say "i want to be inside you." it just doesn't work that way hun. also the "i want you to fuck me so hard i scream." not really. other then that, hot as hell