Reviews for Never As Simple And Black And White
chibi-Clar chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
Awesome!
A sequel would be cool !
Question... If thier daughter had been born on leap year does that mean that she would turn human once every 3-4 years?
chibi-Clar chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
I loved this story!
fireninjafox chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Sequel please
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I dont know if you still write because it says you wrote this years ago but if you still do please make a sequal
Emris Nightray chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! Mabey you already did haaha I haven't checked, but if you haven't...PLEASE DO!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
Plz make another I read this one in one night that is how much I liked it
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
I've heard the first song, but it was sung by Cascada.
Breeluv chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
I love this really pissed me off for assuming kagome was sleeping with other men but I totally understand because he was perplexed and lost and he thought she might have slept with someone else since she was pregant,I really thought inuyasha could smell the pregancey because he's dog demon and they have a great sense of forever!
GlitterInk chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
I really loved this story :)
uwohali chapter 12 . 1/21/2012
Just found & read your story today. Disappointed it turned into a song fic. To me authors get lazy & quote others work. to fill page space. I generally don't read song fics they are so boring & to me lacking on the authors part. The authors seem to assume readers know these recording artist. If I heard of them don't mean I want to read their lyrics. So I guess you are a very young author.

Other than than the story was a decent read. I hope your other stories lack those annoying songs or do include in reviews at the beginning.
babyjay598 chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
Sequel! !
beautiful-surreal chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
I liked this, although it felt a bit... regimented? Like: WRITE. THIS. NOW! Well told, but not much... emotion? Know what I mean? It feels a bit like you wrote it because you had to, but that may just be me. :)