Reviews for Haunted Memories
What is this. That is kidnapping.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/6/2014
Yay! Amazing! Totally worth not putting down!
Alie-yaoi chapter 31 . 7/24/2014
I like
Haruchan-chan chapter 31 . 2/6/2014
Really cool story. Love the concept.
Svenion chapter 24 . 3/12/2013
Thank god no more flashbacks! Probably could have done that at chapter 12. We all knew where this was heading
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
i love this story. i've read it like 3 times
LadyFreak chapter 31 . 6/9/2012
beautiful story. i can't tell you how many times i wanted to skip forward 'what happens?' but i'm glad i waited and read through it all. thank you for sharing :)
moonprincess97524 chapter 31 . 11/17/2011
This is a wonderful story the only problem I have with it is the lack of definition between the flashbacks and the time changes such as in one paragraph Harry is doing something with his childhood friends and then in the next he is in the Griffindor common room. Doing that makes things not flow well in the story and doesn't give good examples on the time difference in some cases. Other than that wonderful story.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 31 . 11/7/2011
I just have to say that I love this story. I didn't think it would be this good, but it is AMAZING! Personally, I always like the stories where Harry does get a least a bit of a good childhood, but some of them are just...well, stupid and pointless are words to describe them. This one is none of the above, however. I really liked Morgan, and she played the sister role well. I felt Hermione and Ron were kinda thrown in there at points because, really, he had his true family back. To me it seemed that Harry didn't really have a "love interest" in this story, but it was complicated enough. That's all I really have to say, except that you really are a great writer.
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 31 . 7/22/2011
:D wonderful story! i absolutely loved it!
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 30 . 8/29/2010
Wonderful Sory!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Love it! What a terrific idea!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
What an excellent idea for an AU story!
Anthousa chapter 30 . 8/15/2010
its really good!
mithrilandtj chapter 31 . 8/10/2010
Meaning of Dad sounds like an interesting story