Reviews for Haunted Memories
Shania Maxwell chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
amazing story! keep going please!
thugalet chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
I like the whole flashback chapter of them as kids very nice. Please update soon.
starangel2106 chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
cute! :) hehe. please continue.
PadfootLover21 chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
O, dun-dun-dun. Now that they all know that they each know, haha, what will happen! Can't wait to read more, and find out what they do... will they confront Snape or anyone?

Mrs. Black
starangel2106 chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
ah weird stuff going on I would think. hehe. I would think I was going insane but that's just me. Great chapter. my favorite part was "What are you two waiting for? Christmas? Halloween has to get here first kids. Now duel!” That was great. please continue. :D
ThirstingDragon chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
Please continue soon! I am really looking foreward to figuring out what is happening! Keep on going!

~Volleyball Setter
starangel2106 chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
wow, seems like it'll be a good story. got start anyway. :D (sorry it took so long to review.)
CataLinz chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
This is an amazing and really original idea! I can't wait for more to come out! You've got a really great idea, now just go with it!

Mystress Tate
Dream Phantom chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Hm. Interesting. Why is Harry in those pictures?
ThirstingDragon chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
WOW! I want to know whats going on! Please update really soon! You can't leave a cliffhanger like that!

~Volleyball Setter
Shania Maxwell chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
wow! i want to know what happens...
thugalet chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
i like it, and now i'm curious. so please update soon.
PadfootLover21 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
OMG this was so awesome! Brilliant story plot, well written... it just draws you in! Now that all of the basics are implanted in my head, I can't wait to read more!

Mrs. Black