Reviews for When a Goddess gets bored
Ambie Lovina chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
WTF...?
This whole story needs to fleshed out.
Kuro Chi Usagi chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Sequal! SEAUAL! This was AWSOME!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
wait daughter? U said they would both be boys, what ever happened to continuity TT_TT... Oh well, out of a 10, I'll give it a 6. good work.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
That doesn't make sense. With A-sexual reproduction, the off spring is spose to be exactly like the parent. The gods arn't following the basic rules life, the rules the life god made: GRR! STOP BREAKING UR OWN RULES U ANNOYING GODS! Good work by the way.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
man gods are annoying. What free loaders. They cause trouble then waltz around like they own the place.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Shigure's true thoughts: high school gods, high school gods-All for me! All for me! High school gods!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
wow the gods suck. This is another reason y I'm not religious. And how do u get pregnant without sperm? If only one of them (hopefully Kyo) got the ability to become pregnant, and he other implanted the seed, then it would make sense. Now its just A sexual reproduction while being male. arrg, I curse the gods the when they refuse to follow the rules of science. CURSE THEM I SAY! ARG! nice work though.
swatkats chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
please make a sequal
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 6 . 4/14/2007
*Whispers: Just imagine what the kids will think when thy ge t older!*

YES! Sequal! Sequal! PLease?
The Quiet Listener chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
This. Is. AWESOME!
shinjilover chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
this story is awesome! did a girl named anjilica trepanier right this? if so think she can tell who i am.
Rapist 2000 chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
YOU: Ok, who wants a sequal?

Me: I do, I do
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 6 . 2/5/2006
DING DONG AKITOS DEAD YES HE IS OH YES HE IS DING DONG AKITOS REALLY DEEAD! I LIKE GUY'S GETTING PREGNAUNT BUT IT CONFUSES ME TO NO END HOW THE HELL THEY GET THE BABY OUT...
Fenikkusu Koi chapter 6 . 11/26/2005
this is a really good story but there wasnt very much kyou and yuki! if you havent made a sequel already, i want one! hehe! thanks for writing this because it was very enjoyable to read. until next time! hehe! yay!
sess's bitch chapter 6 . 11/12/2005