Reviews for Healer
satomika chapter 1 . 5/3
Nice! :)
thestaffofra chapter 1 . 3/6
This is really cute! Thanks for sharing it!
Fruitsmoothy chapter 1 . 2/27
This was so cute and so good and so pure. I loved it!
caspasta chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
SO PERFECT! O
emoeses chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
This was so sweet! I loved it, great job!
Syri Reed chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
This is so sweet! I loved it.
the one who hums chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
this fic is fantastic! keeping the nightmares vague was a good idea bc i was able to visualize plenty of things that ed would have been dreaming about. i love love love the thought that when ed has nightmares winry is the one that helps him get through them. my stomach was doing little flippies the entire time reading this! the fact that winry helped him realize that he doesn't need to be ashamed of not being "whole" is wonderful! as much as he loves his automail and admires winry for being able to craft it i can see it being a big insecurity in his life too. you did a good job exploring that!
thank you for writing this!
Kristall Blauw chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Hi!

I spent a lot of time (months) trying to find this fic...

Now I am so fucking happy because, yes, captain obvious, I found it!

I am really in love with this fic from the first time I read it... I think it was a three... or maybe five years ago? Well, it doesn't matter. I am so sure that you're never gonna read this review, but, well, I just have to say it:

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

De una manera insana, ya ves... jajaja. Ya mezclé idiomas :S

¬°Besos embarrados de Nutella para ti!

Have a good life :D

PS: sorry for the bad english D:
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This was so amazing like I can't even. I love how Winry is there for Ed when he needs her and how they both started opening up to each other with time. You did a fantastic job with both of their character development and it was so fun to read.

Great job. :)
Brown Eyed Girl 42 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
That was so CUTE! The awwww button has definitely been found with this one!
Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Fantastic. Amazing.
LyraMusica chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Aww, that was so beautiful! I love how made Edward develop, throughout. Great job :)
kalicious chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Aw, how cute! I really liked this.
ForsakenOathKeeper chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
So very lovely, romantic, and beautiful. You're writing style is very good and you, for the most part, did well on representing the characters.
Iaya R. White chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Nice! Me likeey. I can see this happening. This is written very well. I wish more fanfictions where written as good as this one is.

Keep up the great work!