Reviews for Healer
Kristall Blauw chapter 1 . 1/14
Hi!

I spent a lot of time (months) trying to find this fic...

Now I am so fucking happy because, yes, captain obvious, I found it!

I am really in love with this fic from the first time I read it... I think it was a three... or maybe five years ago? Well, it doesn't matter. I am so sure that you're never gonna read this review, but, well, I just have to say it:

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

De una manera insana, ya ves... jajaja. Ya mezclé idiomas :S

¬°Besos embarrados de Nutella para ti!

Have a good life :D

PS: sorry for the bad english D:
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This was so amazing like I can't even. I love how Winry is there for Ed when he needs her and how they both started opening up to each other with time. You did a fantastic job with both of their character development and it was so fun to read.

Great job. :)
Brown Eyed Girl 42 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
That was so CUTE! The awwww button has definitely been found with this one!
Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Fantastic. Amazing.
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Aww, that was so beautiful! I love how made Edward develop, throughout. Great job :)
kalicious chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Aw, how cute! I really liked this.
ForsakenOathKeeper chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
So very lovely, romantic, and beautiful. You're writing style is very good and you, for the most part, did well on representing the characters.
Iaya R. White chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Nice! Me likeey. I can see this happening. This is written very well. I wish more fanfictions where written as good as this one is.

Keep up the great work!
jessica chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Awsome i luved it i waz watchn family guy star wars virson lolzzz so funny i liked ur story keep it up kk :)
Perfectmew chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Loved it! Absolutely loved it! Very nice way to get them together, really! I love the creativity in this!

P.S. You've probably gotten this before for this story, but I'll ask anyway: What was Edward's nightmare about? I have an idea that it had something to do with his automail and Winry, or something along those lines, but I'd just like to know. Or was this one of those things that you just left to the reader's imagination? And, should you have told what it was in the story, what wouldit be?
TomatoLove chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Absolutely amazing... I loved how Edward slowly opened up to Winry. Very IC of him indeed.

Good thing this wasn't very lemony. It was very sweet already :D I also loved the metal parts of Edward not touching Winry. I thought he was just being paranoid or something. Winry did make those automail after all.

One question though: where the heck is Alphonse? I would love it if cute little Al were there teasing Edward or something.

Anyway, all in all, the story was perfect! :D
rultas chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Well-written, perfectly in character and adorable. Angsty in the end, but it was alright. You played the characters well, and Ed and Winry's slowly opening up to each other is perfectly normal. It wasn't rushed, and it was wonderful. Great job.
Takn chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Beautiful :D
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Wow! cool fic. Angst galore...nice!
devilin chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I wish he had said he loved her back. But the feeling of the end makes me want a sequel... *goes to look just in case* Haha, nah... maybe? xD

Btw, this has been on my fave list for years, but I think only now have I reviewed. *snortgiggle* LOL!