Reviews for Insomnia
NinthFeather chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Thank you for writing this. I also wish that the series had given Athrun and Shinn a better relationship. They're very similar in a lot of ways. I really like how you write Athrun; you seem to understand his character well. And your description of Shinn sleeping was just cute. Excellent job; I really enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please updatee "This Kiss"
teno-hikari chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Wow amazing job! You seemed to capture Athrun's point of view perfectly!
nooneknows678 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I adored this story. Thank you, THANK YOU, for showing Shinn in a true light. A lot of fans give him so much crap for being human, for hating Kira and Cagalli because he has nobody else to blame. I don't think many people sit there and consider what he has lost and how he has tried to deal with being unable to protect his innocent life and his family.

You brought Shinn to life perfectly. I loved it.
Genesis Revelation chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Wow, this sory actually made me think, and not many stories do that anymore. Great job!
Phoenyxx chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
-face quirks into a smile-

Sweet. I really don't know what to describe this story as hehe. Yes, I -do- agree with the whole 'Athrun and Shinn being friends'-thing...

But in his funny way, Shinn really does respect Athrun (Lol; Liked your comment: 'So many mixed signals, Shinn!'. LOL! Cracked me up haha and your statement is just so true.)

Deep. I like thinking stories. :D Hope you write soon!

~Spyrit
Genny-chan chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I'also have wished that in Destiny Shinn and Athrun would be better friends, maybe in the end of the serie this will happen. Good Job I liked your story