Reviews for The Road Ahead
becky chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
test.
FluffySmarts chapter 20 . 9/20/2006
hm...loved the story!

love all the drama! totally unique!
FluffySmarts chapter 11 . 9/20/2006
whats up with you and getting people killed?

nothing against you and your writing...but gosh!

love your stories.
Julie Chaney chapter 20 . 12/4/2005
If it was a book I would say I couldnt put it down.
CarebearKara chapter 20 . 7/25/2005
This is great. I love it.
Charmedchic72 chapter 20 . 7/23/2005
i liked the end of this story. i am glad that they are all going back to stars hollow. this was a great story...aside from all the death. anywayz, i think that you should do a luke & lorelai wedding fic. anywayz, can't wait for whatever story you post next!
shamelessOne chapter 20 . 7/23/2005
Good, not as good as the first one though :] Sad that it's the end. Oh well. Good job.
xheybails chapter 20 . 7/22/2005
yeah, that did kind of come out of no where, but i loved it anyway. I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
ProFfeSseR chapter 20 . 7/22/2005
I'm happy everything worked out in the end! Well written and can't wait to read another of your stories!
beautifulbutterfly chapter 20 . 7/22/2005
That was realy good, im glad the drama is over for them now they can live, hopefull, a normal life :) Your a really good author and i cant wait to read more of your stories :)
xheybails chapter 19 . 7/22/2005
whoa, you are good with the drama! I love it, but update soon!
lukelaiandroryndean chapter 20 . 7/22/2005
i think you should have an epilogue to this story, like say what happened when they went back to stars hollow, and what happened to Rory and her boyfriend. And, stuff like that. Just something short would be good. Of Course, you don't have to do it, but it would be a really good idea. Oh, and i am very proud in you how fast you updated. good job! lol. well, VERY great story. keep it up. I hope you come up with a new idea soon.

-Cassie
LukeNlorelaifan chapter 20 . 7/22/2005
Great ending! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Number One Dork chapter 19 . 7/22/2005
wow...i expected her to kill herself but not in lorelai's house. that was good and unexpected, and sad
Elizabeth-Intheblue chapter 20 . 7/22/2005
Wow! Great story, Lorelai and Rory have really bad luck! So will there be a sequel to this? I hope there is. I love all your stories keep up the great writting!