Reviews for Dinner with the Eppes
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I love to find lovely stories like this! Thank you! This made me smile! I miss them... :)
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This story is chocked full of cute little tidbits. Thanks for writing it. :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
that was great loved it
ask jaz chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
So sweet, and very fluffy :)! I loved it! Please write more!
SaJi chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Very cute and sweet me thinks.
Sarai chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
To cute!
Petitejam chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
That was great! Nice little bit of family interaction ;; Can picture Charlie sleeping like that.. :;glomps;: The characterisation of all Eppes very canon, more vignettes like this will be gladly read, wonderful writing!
Freefall chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I LOVED THIS! This was so sweet. I loved the sibling interactions; you brought the characters to life.
Pepleigh625 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
This is such a sweet story! I love how you describe how they sleep and compare it to their lives. I loved it! Kudos to you! LOL I love these type of stories, where they are just hanging out enjoying each others company (plus a little witty banter!) I hope you write more stories like this one, it brightens up my day!
texas2step chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
This was very cute and I must say I thought it was also very touching. I liked looking at these men from a more domestic view. I shall be looking to see what else you have written. You are very good. Thanks for this really nice piece. It was a treat to read.
springfield chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I loved this story. Good use of the characters in fact you nailed them. I love one shots like this. Please write more!
Prof3ss3r Marsi chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Don's mean. Good story.
Makai-Rahl chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
That was really cute, liked it alot, is there gonna be a second chapter?
graceofnight chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
this was most enjoyable. its nice to read a fic that isnt filled with angst. you portray all three guys very well. i especially loved how you described Don and Charlie's chosen sleeping positions. and i loved the bit of sibling rivalry. you should write a second chapter to this. its very nice.
Kippling Croft chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Poor Charlie he got stuck with clean-up duty. I feel for ya Charlie been there done that. Nice story.