Reviews for Secrets Revealed, Rize of the Corrupted
bobbyneko chapter 5 . 1/15
Thia is so interesting. I love the whole plot!
bobbyneko chapter 3 . 1/15
Koushiro is so cool
Devilonorling chapter 29 . 6/19/2009
UPDATE!
Qxxl chapter 29 . 6/10/2009
This was definitely a good chapter, you really know how to make this story interesting.

I think its kinda cute that Angemon and Vamdemon bicker like an old married couple, and I was laughing so hard I started crying when the others people at the beach started eyeing him, what a lovely scene.

Please write another chapter soon , I really love this fic
II chapter 29 . 4/30/2009
Please, please, please, update! I love this story like WOAH.
Barry chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I liked it, mostly cuz its a digimon story

your writing is so good, far past mine

how long have you been writing?

are you ganna finsih this?

I give this 5 stars D

digimon ftw!
reviewer chapter 25 . 12/14/2008
I have read your story and wanted to leave you a review.

The good things I liked

1) You have an intriguing premise. I want to see the Chosen Children beat the bad guy, want to see Vamdemon become a Digimon again, and see Vamdemon and Angemon fall in love.

2) I'm enjoying how you use dialogue. You are one of the stronger dialogue writers I've run into. I like how you do character dialogue, reactions and emotion.

3) You are using original characters, but they are used conservatively and don't feel like Mary Sues. It is refreshing to find original Digidestined stories without them being Mary Sueish or having no personality.

The things I do not like so much

1) The out of characterness in your story is taking some getting used to. After all the damage that he has done, I don't see Vamdemon as the type to go soft, start cutting himself or for the Chosen Children to forgive him that easily. I can't see Angemon letting his guard down or Tailmon and the others consenting so easily to be trained by Vamdemon after the cruelty he put Tailmon through. I would love to see at some point in future chapters you give Vamdemon more of a backbone or have the Chosen Children and their Digimon face some of the things he has done to them in the past.

Keep up the writing and I will keep up the reading.
ARCtheElite chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
Wow. Wonderful story. I generally don't approve of homosexual relationships, but my policy has always been for the author to sell me the idea, and I have to say that you did so very well. The interaction between Vamdemon and the others, especially, Hikari, Gatomon, and Angemon, were done really well.

Also, the plot twist was done very well, and in ways that didn't make things too OOC. In fact, you tied everything together very nicely. I like the way the stories flows.

In terms of improvements, I did see several mechanical errors here and there (not many).

Overall, however, your sense of aethstetics is really nice, and this is a really well-written story.

...you might want to take off the "completed" designation until you actually complete it though...
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Yay! Someone finally uses a piece I know (yes, I'm a Classical nerd; I'm a music major). It fits so well too!
Rai Science chapter 25 . 5/28/2008
this was an awesome chappie! i would have read it sooner but my access is fucked up so i only got it just now.
Caja Hansen chapter 15 . 5/18/2008
Please update soon!

I cant take the waiting for much longer, i simply HAVE to know what happens next!

This story is the best story i have ever read and i often read it over again just because i love it so much. My favorite chapter is 14

Pleasepleaseplease update soon, i beg you!

Your fan

~Pummel_mus
Rai Science chapter 23 . 4/10/2008
only one real question. how hard will the digi's take it when they learn the truth about myo's path?
Qxxl chapter 24 . 4/10/2008
When i get my hands on Takeru i SWEAR ill throw a can of acid at him (growl!)

New chapter! YAY!

Love is in the air, you can smell it (read it)

I wonder what will happen now that Angemon knows Vamdemon is in love with him.

Keep on updating, it keeps all of us happy

Hugs and best wishes

~ Pummel_mus
Catalog Cats chapter 24 . 4/9/2008
All right. I, this person here, have a confession to make. I have not read this chapter. Nor have I read any chapter since the last one I reviewed. I'm very sorry, you really are a good writer, but I can't read slash fics, especially when they unexpectedly don't go they way I thought they were gonna go. That probably made no sense, but if it did... yeah.
Qxxl chapter 23 . 4/9/2008
Fantastic chapter!

( i so want a copy of that photo..hehe.. )

Nice song for the chapter, i cant stop listening to it now

anyways! i think the "book" should continue here for beyond chapter 25 and to the very end.

I cant wait to read chapter 24.

Hmm.. I wonder if Tailmon suspects there is something going on between Angemon and Vamdemon, she is a cat after all, they tend to know stuff before everyone else does.

Well, until next time!