Reviews for Behind these green eyes
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
Nice. You got me excited with your different feel in this fanfic. Hope to read till the end
Ower chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
Come one update soon pleas, I really want to know how it continued.
animeXnutXcase chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
COME ON! What happeneds next? XP
momiji momiji chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I LIKE THIS
Brokenheartt37 chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
OH! I LOVE YOUR STORY! SASUSAKU ROCKS! Don't slack. Keep up the good work! Love your oyher stories too.
Mezumi Azuma chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
Yea jealous Sasuke does rock I totally agree with you! I like this story. I hope Sasuke and Sakura get together! Keep up the good work and update soon! -
Mad chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
you got 18 and where's the update?

i like the story

but just don't like that orochimaru, plan, hurtng naruto stuff...

update soon

and don't forget bout the save the last dance story
shinobi-Sakura chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
yeah! good fic good fic GOOD FIC! love the jealous and selfabsorbed sasuke! please update soon!
Apple-Mei-Mei chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
Update my dear friend...now!

ja ne!(o'-'o)
Apple-Mei-Mei chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
oh my...touching, i am so sad. I am literally VERY sad...and i mean sad by LAME... lol, i actually put Behind these hazel eyes by Kelly clarkson on when i was readin this, so i was half readin half singing

XD

and i had to laugh a bit when you underlined Behind these GREEN eyes.. lol, poor sakura and her cool eyes...

maybe you should of done Behind these Jaded eyes? i know jaded means bored or teva, but sakuras eyes are jade? and plus my name is Jade!

ja ne!(o'-'o)
freakenout chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
great chapter. XDD. love it. lol. UPDATE asap please.
aznriceangel chapter 3 . 10/9/2005
Me TOTALLY LOVE! It's like totally good, and i like the jealous Sasuke too! (lol) So like plz plz PLEASE! UPDATE SOON! LIKE REALLY SOON!

*~*inuyashafangirl3*~*
uchihaseidi chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
cute! SASUKE-kun my friends thinks im a trader now cuz im kinda a kakasaku fan but i
iigaken chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
yeah i like it so far! update!

arrigatou!

luvKaWaIi
shinobi-Sakura chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
yeah yeah yeah! more more more! i am soo happy, i just keeo finding more and more awesome fics! i reviewed for one of ur other fics and decided to check out some of ur others, yeah! please don't give up on this fic because it's too good! the people who don't review u are probably to lazy or don't care very much, but their dumbasses who have no sense of thought for others in the small piece of space that they call a brain. sorry i didn't read it sooner but i was away the whole summer and have been swamped with school and stuff. i enjoy reading these type of fics and my saying is that "if u can make one person get something out of it then u have got something pretty damn good on ur hands". its lame i know but sometimes lame things are cool. so anyway i just have one thing to say to u UPDATE NOW! if u ever need a consultent heres my email, or it u feel like doing some bashing or just chatting! so please update cause u have got one happy fan typing out to u!