Reviews for Fatal Lies, Forsaken Hearts
tsukimegamisama chapter 53 . 2/3
Sorry for the post in Chapter 54, I wrote that post which, was meant for the story "Honor Bound" because it is written in dribble format.
tsukimegamisama chapter 54 . 2/3
There is no plot when telling a story in dribble format.
kenzie.parish chapter 54 . 9/6/2015
(little dissapointed with the "lemon" tho. more of a lime really, but then again, as I read your stuff, lemon just isn't your style so I can't complain :] )
much love and smushes,
kenzie.parish chapter 16 . 9/6/2015
I recently learned this myself, but Kohaku's weapon is called a kusarigama, and here's what wikipedia had to say about it :) :
The kusarigama (鎖鎌?, "chain-sickle") is a traditional Japanese weapon that consists of a kama (the Japanese equivalent of a sickle) on a kusari-fundo – a type of metal chain (kusari) with a heavy iron weight (fundo) at the end. The kusarigama is said to have developed during the Muromachi period. [1] The art of handling the kusarigama is called kusarigamajutsu.
Just a quick fun-fact to brighten your day (hopefully lol) X]
kenzie.parish chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Girrrllll you be senpai to the max I just loved your story SLSP and I just can't wait to get to the end of this. But sadly I have to wait. Because I have to read it first. OH WELL I'LL ENJOY EVERY SECOND!
(Also, when are we going to see the prequel wondering hearts wandering souls? I would LOVE to read that :D)
Shady chapter 54 . 6/29/2015
I must say that this was written very well! You should think about writing professionally if you aren't already. I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
siredwizards chapter 18 . 6/18/2015
I really find it difficult to swallow the idea that Kagome, out of all people, would be the one to assume that Inuyasha intentionally betrayed her without even taking things with a grain of salt
siredwizards chapter 16 . 6/18/2015
wtf after all inuyasha's warnings (nevermind all they have been through and all those episodes where naraku tried to seemingly make them betray each other) why would kagome think, even for a second, that he would betray her over something as superficial as the supposed reason... and we all know how naraku works..
White Rose Lover chapter 54 . 3/18/2015
So amazing! I just recently found this story again after much, much searching. (So many stories with the word mind!). Your stories kept me on my toes. Thank you for just an incredible reading experience.
Kat chapter 54 . 12/23/2014
Love these stories! ! Beautifully written :-)
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Guest chapter 54 . 7/30/2014
I loved this series! Great job, I look forward to reading more if your work.
Dog Ear Lover chapter 54 . 8/29/2013
Believe it or not, I cried when I finished reading this. It took me almost a day when I finished both Secret love, Secret Power and Fatal Lies and Forsaken Hearts. Amazing job! I loved reading them :)
Dog Ear Lover chapter 53 . 8/29/2013
Lol xD The ending was hilarious just like the first.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/20/2013