Reviews for Fatal Lies, Forsaken Hearts
Shady chapter 54 . 6/29
I must say that this was written very well! You should think about writing professionally if you aren't already. I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
siredwizards chapter 18 . 6/18
I really find it difficult to swallow the idea that Kagome, out of all people, would be the one to assume that Inuyasha intentionally betrayed her without even taking things with a grain of salt
siredwizards chapter 16 . 6/18
wtf after all inuyasha's warnings (nevermind all they have been through and all those episodes where naraku tried to seemingly make them betray each other) why would kagome think, even for a second, that he would betray her over something as superficial as the supposed reason... and we all know how naraku works..
White Rose Lover chapter 54 . 3/18
So amazing! I just recently found this story again after much, much searching. (So many stories with the word mind!). Your stories kept me on my toes. Thank you for just an incredible reading experience.
Kat chapter 54 . 12/23/2014
Love these stories! ! Beautifully written :-)
myulander chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
cool
Guest chapter 54 . 7/30/2014
I loved this series! Great job, I look forward to reading more if your work.
Dog Ear Lover chapter 54 . 8/29/2013
Believe it or not, I cried when I finished reading this. It took me almost a day when I finished both Secret love, Secret Power and Fatal Lies and Forsaken Hearts. Amazing job! I loved reading them :)
Dog Ear Lover chapter 53 . 8/29/2013
Lol xD The ending was hilarious just like the first.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/20/2013
INUYASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Shiro Inutoko chapter 37 . 1/14/2013
It's been several years since I read this, and as I was once again enjoying this chapter I noticed a discrepancy. You say in this chapter that Kagome left her bow with her backpack at their camp, but she used an arrow to take down Naraku's barrier way back when they found the castle. Still a good story though.

(P.S. I have to say I wish the chapters were longer too. You wouldn't have to make up filler, just combine some chapters. It would mean having fewer chapters, but no filler, and the story would be much smoother. The way it is now, there's a cliffy for every two minutes worth of reading. And even without having to wait for a new chapter to be posted, just the act of pressing the "Next " button disrupts the flow and makes it difficult to stay immersed.)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
you are FUCKING AWSOME! i really like your story and hope theres more in the future! Ja-ne
Skullheart chapter 54 . 8/15/2012
:O I love the cliffhanger. I''m glad you didn't put a lemon in, 'cause that would ruin the story. Good work!
disneyclassics101 chapter 54 . 4/12/2012
What can i say? Simply amazing.
shiskanae242 chapter 54 . 2/11/2012
sniff sniff wow what a sequel... to amazing what a great story yay... and they lived happily ever after the end. sniff "SOMEONE PLEASE HAND ME A TISSUE"
2,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »