Reviews for Kishibojin
Aideko chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This was a wonderful addition to the Sara storyline. Your depiction of the events following her death and the trio's feelings, especially Mugen's, were very believeable. Mugen's realization of Sara's motives was bittersweet and you did a great job portraying it.
92monkeys chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
The research and touch you put into your stories is so good. I never knew the story of the Kishibojin, knowing it adds depth to Sara's story and character (and all those little unknown references the creators must have put into SC, damn!). Loved the vegetarian bit at the end and the just slightest hint of Jin/Mugen; I could definitely see this as an extra ending to the episode.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
A nice, thoughtful read. I always appreciate small interjections of folklore, though it seemed as if the men were too cozy with one another.
Fuu and Momo419 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I really liked this Fic. Keep up the good work!
FrustratedPhoenix2006 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Beautifully written and realistically presented closure for the Sara episodes.
Kohth chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Wow. The content and characters were in keeping with the show. Very good. If there is one thing to sugjest, that would be to work on dialog style. Just a thought.
Ariel the Tempest chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Yes! It finally dropped! Glad to see you posting this, as I think it's a great bit of character interaction, and I fondly remember the discussions that lead up to it.
NubianQueen413 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
lol, the last part was funny!

I liked your story!