Reviews for Building the Flames
Steph chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
wow kool story ur a pretty good writer i hope ya make the next chapter soon cuz i love the story

~Steph
Firefly4000 chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
awesome story, please continue, i'm a fan of ember
Bluestray chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
Plz update!
The foolish one chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
Me loves so much I'm using improper grammer to reviewXD please update soon!
Deceptress chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
WOoh as good as the last, keep it up Twisted. I knew all along Chris was in love with her. She's gotta be blind not to see!Lol Keep going
Kraven the Hunter chapter 4 . 7/8/2005
Oh man, I could just FEEL the energy when she started to sing! & now I have a strong urge to go to Butch Hartman's website & listen to her sing!
Riverfox chapter 4 . 7/8/2005
Very nice chap! I like it! And I like how Chris is uncomfortable in bars, I don't like 'em either. And it's kinda cute. Ironically, I just finished re-watching the episode 'Fanning The Flames'. It's fun to sing the song, even if it is short. Waytago! Keep up da good work, and update again soon!
a person chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Cool so far. I really loved that Ember episode. Ember, so warm and tender! You will remember my name! You know that was a pretty cool song. It's been stuck in my head all day.
Alli.Faerie.Of.The.Forgotten chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Nice Job! I [heart] this fic. I'm not very good at reviews so yeah! Your fic is wicked rad!

[heart]

alliana
Deceptress chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
Hey again, amazing I love it. Just so you know your chapter title says Cloths instead of CLothes. And dont worry about getting reviews, if you keep writing more chapters they will all add up and usually very quickly. Keep it up
Alucard Hemlock chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
This story was great. It seemed to give a good explanation about Ember's past.
Riverfox chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
Well, I already have pretty good grammer. It's not that my parent's don't want me to have an account, it's just that Papa wanted to read through the rules first, and he hasn't gooten around to it yet. Thanks for the advice, though! I know what you mean about wanting to please people, I've already carefully typo-checked my fanfic as best as I can.

Oh-kay, the whole barely-dressed thing musta been rather embarrassing. Good chap! Very well written! Please update again soon! (And please dont' have too much of that...questionable stuff is all I can think of to call it. It makes me a little uncomfortable. But I won't complain if you do, it's your fic!)
Kraven the Hunter chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
Oh, you mean her...(Drags finger across throat & makes cutting noise) I was just being a little crazy last time. We all feel that way sometimes. She'll rock the try-out!
Robert Teague chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
This is a different take on Ember's life, and I happen to like it.

Keep up the good work, and update soon.
Riverfox chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
Cool fic! This story is great: well-written, perfect grammer and spelling, and a good plot. (Why do I feel like an English teacher all of a sudden? Lol!) Waytago!It's too bad the story will have to end sadly since it's about how Ember became a vengeful, power-hungry ghost. But oh well! Keep up da good work, and please update again soon!

P.S.I don't have an account yet 'cause I still need permission from my parents, so that's the only reason I'm reviewing anonymously.