Reviews for From It All
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I absolutely loved this story! The way youu wrote Jack trying to help her was interesting. Jack doesnt do things like other people and I think that is why I like him so much. I felt bad for him tho at the end when he thinks Richard can never know.
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Understood, and loved it. You're a great author.

keep on typing

* hannah *
Osage chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This was a nice one, I really understood cherry. Love the fact that Jensen was put to rest, I really didn't like the fact that she brought him back in the show. But yeah this was good my friend.
Holly Fowl chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Nice story.

I really liked the Dancing scene, it was so... i dont know, kind of magical.

And Tru and Jack are so touching when they don't argue.

Thanks
Habita chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I love your idea and I love the way you wrote it! Im sorry I dont say something more about your fic, but my English is really terrible! I can understand it, but I write and speak it like Tarzan!

Thanks for sharing! :-)
da-super-dude chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Nice plot so far. Add a little more Jack/Tru. Please update.
AmethystB chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Hi. Well, I promised reviews and I'm (finally) delivering. When I first read this, it had a huge impact on me. I loved all the emotional stuff, with Tru dealing with Jensen's death and how she deals with her latent feelings for Jack.

And then the second time I read it, I felt the same impact. Wow. Great writing, fantastic interpretation of the characters and their feelings. I have to admit I am a little sad that you didn't explain Jensen's death; I was hoping it would be incredibly violent ;) Not a huge fan of the guy...

Anyway, great job with this one...I really loved it. Two thumbs up!

Peace
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
A great piece, very dark and a great way of showing how similar Tru and Jack's callings are even though they are opposing forces, to borrow the phrase from the featurette on the second season dvds.
Kerri chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Lara-!

wow...this is amazing...you have such a talent for this, its incredible...bravo!
Turtle2 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Yes, I think I understand what you were trying to say. While I think it's a tad out of character for Tru to turn suicidal, I really liked the idea of finding comfort in an 'enemy' for one fragile moment. I also liked how you noted that Tru and Jack each have different rules of operation, both of which do happen to allow such a moment despite what one might assume about their otherwise adversarial relationship. Bravo, my friend.
Ms. Thang chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
You are a freaking genius of fanfics! No fanfic can ever hold a candle to this magnificently bogus fanfic. It is the queen of all fanfics! It puts the FAN in fanfic! And you, put the auth in author! And I, well I...put the view in reviewer! And now, I shall put the well in farewell! Good. Night.
informantxgirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Oh, dark! Definitely much darker than the Bell Jar, but then again, Esther didn't have the weight of the world on her shoulders. I especially like the night club scene, very well-written. Keep up the good work!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Aw I loved that, very angsty
Coney Island chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I'm not sure if I already put up a review on this site or not, but you know how much I loved this story. Seriously, please continue, not only is it one of the best Tru/Jack stories, but also it's one of the best fanfic's I've ever read. The style is so unique!
arabian slayer chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
pretty neat stuff. nice and short. in a way u cudda xpanded on how if tru died there wudnt b NE1 2 save her so it was jacks job 2 help her b4 she died.