Reviews for The Blue JellO Metaphor
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Aww, that was cute with teal'cs jello choice at the end! Great characterization, I can see this story happening on the show. Keep up the great work! :-D
denise chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
very cute. sometimes it does suck to be the 'smart one'
Chopin Gal chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
This is an award winner! I could not stop laughing ... if you don't have a blogsite, you must seriously consider it! You nailed her - down to the last spoonful of blue jello. What a fun read - I'll be looking for more. Kudos!
Strix varia25 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
What an awesome, terrific, funny, and wonderful story. I loved the Teal'c scene... Daniel scene... ah, heck, I loved it all!
iamdragonrider chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
yeah for blue jell-o!
feb04 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
that was great.
Vanessa Admiralis chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Nice work, girl! :) Especially the sweet scene with Teal'c choosing the blue jell-o. The guy is such a sweetheart...
Sierra Nicole chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
"She wondered if there was a world out there where everyone knew about neutrinos and subatomic structure and everyone always chose the blue jello.

She liked to think so."

Great line. And Teal'c choosing blue Jell-O for once was so sweet. I do think that all the guys on the team love her, each in their own way (lucky girl!)

~Sierra
Suzotchka1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Loved it! Blue jello's have to stick together!
getcarter chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
That was a great story. Absolutely great. I loved how Teal'c was the one who figured out what was bothering Sam without saying a thing about it. Classic. And the interaction with Daniel and Sam was so sweet. Great, great job!
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
This was fantastic! Great Samfic! Please write more soon! :)
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3