Reviews for Enemy Attraction
Naabal chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
I can't believe some idiot actually posted an anti-yaoi review. Y'know, just because you don't like yaoi and you post your little hateful comments, that isn't going to stop yaoi fans at all. You're wasting your time. Btw, this story was awesome
Chigura chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Wtf, why did Seph kiss Vincent? Well, other than that, its good.
Gravity's Child chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
aww. bring back Sehpie and Vince... please? Hee. Vince VS. Sephie and the prize is Cloud... that's a good one. I really liked your story.
Mitsuki chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I really liked this fic! Your Japanese is good, but it's not ashiteru, it's aishiteru: 愛してる . Can I make a suggestion? How about using motto (もっと) ? It means "more". Thanks for writing the fic ! I can give you my e-mail address if you like. どもありがとうございます!!

セフィロスとクラウド少年愛好きです!! (sefirosu to kuraudo shounen-ai suki desu!) I love Sephiroth and Cloud Shounen-ai!
VioletIsInPain chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
squacks indignatly! OMG! ITS SEPHY AND CLOUD AND AND AND AND AND( head explodes) i loved this story it was really well written and i enjoyed it throughly!(excuse the spelling cause im a spaz!)
Blah Blah chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
I like vincent-cloud pairings, but I feel kinda lost. I mean, cloud and vincent were just standing there, and suddenly sephiroth and cloud are doing it again. I think if you got yourself a beta, or looked at the way other writers lead up to the action in a chapter; you might get some ideas on how to really tell me what's goin on in that neat brain of yours and I can really see what's going on better.
xxLivingPuppetxx234 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
This story is great so far, but I feel like you rushed this. I think you have a lot of talent, and I love that another Japanese student likes the Language this much. However, some of your transitions do have some room for improvement that I think you should take advantage of. I can feel your passion through the story, but I want to remind you that you have all the time in the world to make this story the masterpiece I know it has the potential to be. Take it slow, and get a good "feel" for the plot, and I'll think you'll be very pleased with the results. I really think that there is a genius in you, and your enthusiasm makes me smile. Just know that you can really be an amazing author if you just take your time. I can't wait to see what else you try your hand at.

Love and Cookies,

xxLivingPuppetxx234 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Pretty good, but perhaps it would be better to put translations before the story starts.
CreotiaFlayier chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
Oh, that is just plain blasphemy! Why did you end it like that? No update, just saying that you were going to rework it and then see what are really, really mean! Please update soon!
CreotiaFlayier chapter 2 . 3/6/2010 that was just another great little read! I just hope that you really keep it just as sweet. Though, I still prefer the Clephiroth! Vincent and Cloud could take some getting used to. Hope the next has Sephiroth keeping his word!
CreotiaFlayier chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Oh my god! I have never read something so devilishly insatiable. I love this! Please don't change too much!
Ebony-Knight chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
The bottom was so funny. Thanks for sharing and keep up the excellent work.
Ebony-Knight chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
Phew! You can write lemons. Thumbs up!
Ebony-Knight chapter 2 . 2/18/2010