Reviews for The Give and Takers
Guest chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
Love it
1animelover chapter 29 . 4/14/2012
.GOSH,SAYING I LOVE YOUR STORY ISN'T MUCH TO SAY CONSIDERING I ENJOYED YOUR STORY TOO TOO MUCH SO...I LOVE YOUR STORY CAN'T WAIT TIL NEXT SOON OR I'LL GO CRAZY!
Kimmiko T chapter 29 . 2/2/2009
This story is really really great! Please update really soon!

I would really like to be that's okay?

Also I'll be posting up a story really soon so please read it.

Ja'ne!

P.S.

I hate Kikyo!

Kikyo can go to Hell!
Glory of Dawn chapter 19 . 5/14/2008
Keh, bout time they got 2gether...
Glory of Dawn chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
Ah...finally, the truth aboot Kinky. (Sniff) I'm so proud!
Inuyasha05 chapter 29 . 9/28/2007
Good chapter! Can't wait for the next

-Inuyasha05
RofS chapter 29 . 1/26/2007
Yeah... school is bad. But I love it anyway.
RofS chapter 28 . 1/26/2007
So the people that they serve are bad people? Well, I guess I should have noticed that. After all, they did order them to burn down the house of innocent people. However, Onigumo generally means Naraku, and where Naraku is, trouble generally follows. If its not there already. I can't wait to see how their relationships will fare under this added strain.
RofS chapter 27 . 1/26/2007
Wow. I mean, they get attacked and poisoned and could have been killed, and then they start dancing provacatively for their men? I mean, it's brilliant that they could bounce back so quickly, but, still...
RofS chapter 26 . 1/26/2007
Well, I really like how Kagome is still very trusting of her sister, despite all the pain and hardship that Kikyou has put her through. I really admire the depth of all your characters, and how you explain how your past has made them the way they are. So, I guess, now I have to decide whether I trust the Kikyou in your story or not. The Kikyou I know, the one in the original series, I would trust. This one I am not so sure. I guess I'll just have to go and see, ne?
RofS chapter 25 . 1/26/2007
Hi! Um... I don't really know very much about stories in general, but I think that Kagome is very out of character. Also, I find that you seem to be making them [Sango and Kagome] extremely strong and egotistical. I don't know if this is on purpose, but I dislike it a bit. However, on the other hand, I love it because I love it when women don't have to rely on males and can fight for themselves. However, that's just my opinion. Otherwise, I love your story a lot. I can't wait to finish it. I just thought I would take a break and comment you!
Brittany chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
I loved it! you so totally rock!Kikyo sucks!
Rebelde hater3 chapter 29 . 11/17/2006
New chapter soon!
Alexa chapter 29 . 11/16/2006
Okay. Good chapter. I'm not exactly in the 'reviewing' mood right now, but I felt you deserved one. This is a great chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Update soon. _
Deleted Today chapter 29 . 11/9/2006
Awesome chapter. I absolutely loved it. I cold understand the whole school thing taking much of your time. Do take care and I look forward to yor next chapter.