Reviews for Ronin
serin2 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
thank you!

with the propaganda that Naruto sends out, it seems that nobody cares/knows that 'ninjutsu' is 'the art of invisibility' not 'chakra manipulation'

yay people who know what their talking about!

ja ne,
Big Ace 1 chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
Dear Graywolf

This is quite a story, Will they tell Jazz about their Love?

Can Tucker and Val hold out? {and maybe find Love too?}

Will the bad guy find out they arn't there? Will I ever stop asking so many taky questions?

Big Ace 1
InvisibleJediMaster chapter 6 . 7/19/2007
This is exceptional. One of the best fanfiction I've ever read.

I look forward to further chapters.
OK chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
Solid writing; a slightly more original twist on the Danny Phantom fandom. This story definiantly deserves more reviews. Keep up the good , just so you know, a Chinese zombie is called a "jiang shi", which roughly transalates into "stiff corpse."
Faith's melody chapter 6 . 2/9/2007
A very nice welcome to our villian, too. The next chapters should be very interesting.

I didn't really see anything in this chapter that was alarming, though. And you seemed to imply that there would be stuff. Or maybe you just meant the future chapters and I got confused.

So is this going to turn out to have Tucker/Valerie in it? Because, if so, I'm going to squeal again. .

It was mainly a transition chapter, so I really don't have that much to say. I'll say more in the next chapter. You got your review anyway, so be happy.
Faith's melody chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
It was very dramatic. And adorable! -squeal-

I liked Tucker being out there and fighting the ghosts(even if he is screwed) because we don't really see him fighting that much in the show unless he's evil. I'm eager to see him playing a bigger role in future chapters.

The Danny/Sam scene's imagery was breathtaking. You were so descriptive and I could completely picture the scene.

I have something to point out, though. You said at the very beginning of this chapter that it was after Reign Storm. But then you start talking about a truce. Valerie hated Danny Phantom at the end of Reign Storm. I think you're thinking of Life Lessons.

This was my favorite line.

"His specialty was pick-up lines... which... didn't work. But they would eventually... maybe."

That was gold! XD

Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Anomaly25 chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
I love it so far! It's nice to see a new chapter.
HiddenAuthor chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
This is still wonderfully written. Have you seen Infinite Realms yet?...

Also, the scene with Danny and Sam was nicely done. I don't think I can be more specific, but I really liked the whole section in general. It was...soft? Something like that. Eh.

The Tucker/Val stuff is also pretty intense. Liked it much, even if it doesn't end up going anywhere. At the very least, maybe she'll respect him a bit more now.

See you around. (I hope soon, but I'm willing to wait for a story of this quality.)
The One Who Knows chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
Everyone loves a good villian. And, everyone loves gore, so pile the guts on! Besides, I'm metal. I love dark stuff.

Sorry the review's so short. I have to go to the university in, like, ten minutes. College sucks, though not as badly as highschool.
Chaos Dragon chapter 5 . 12/15/2006
i have to admit, i avoided this story when i saw it on your profile months ago. but now i really regret it. i took a chance, as i felt when i saved it to take home and read, and now that i've read it i feel a little foolish. considering how i've enjoyed your other works, i should have known you'd carry out japan and the culture beautifully; thank you for being so diligent with your research.

and now, for a fangirl moment... SQUE. such a sweet little romance scene, i enjoyed it. i'd punish you for the cliffie ending, but i'm hoping that you're going to have a new chapter out before too long. can't wait for more.

~cd
staralinga chapter 5 . 12/14/2006
interesting

i can see that you've done alot of research about japanese calture it really good please continue soon

bleased be and merry meet again
Sasia93 chapter 5 . 12/14/2006
Do you speak Japanese? I'm trying to learn, but the internet can only teach so much...

Anyway, I LOVE THIS STORY! I usually go to bed around 8:00 because I have to get up REALLY early in the morning, but I stayed up to read this! CONGRATULATIONS! You are the first to be capable of keeping me up past eight!

I can't wait for more, but I understand that life gets in the way sometimes. See you soon!

~Sasia~
Tevagirl 16 chapter 5 . 12/14/2006
this is defiantly going on my favorites list!

I love anything that has to do w/ japan.

the culture is fascinating!
HiddenAuthor chapter 5 . 12/14/2006
Most excellent. I've heard your story referenced before, and when I saw it on page one, I had to give it a try. And I was not disappointed! The almost playful, touristy way that Danny and Sam seem to take on some basic trappings of Japanese culture was brilliant and believable. The hinted potential between Tucker and Val was deftly done as well, particularly in how they both think they COULD be friends, just not now, for whatever bogus reason. Masterfully written. I hope to see more of this in the future, whenever inspiration returns to you.

Thanks again for the read.
dragon-game chapter 4 . 11/8/2006