Reviews for Not Yet
Guest chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Wonderful story
ScarletOHarra chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
I love this fic so much I've probably read for like a hundred times... It's short yet full of emotions. I feel like crying everytime. It's angsty, dramatic and romantic! I LOVE IT! and everytime i read it, I can't seem to control my feelings. EVERYTIME.
ScarletOHarra chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
I LOVE THIS FIC! I can't believe I haven't read this earlier.. but I have to ask, why are they doing this? I mean.. I understand they are to do this for some task but would you mind expounding on that a little... besides from making love, what task is supposed to be accomplished? are they suppose to bear a child or something? it confuses me.. a bit.
ScarletOHarra chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
WOW. this story took my breath away. literally.

it's very unique.. and you wrote it sooooo sensually and romantically i am overwhelmed with the emotions in this.. I almost cried while reading the two of them make love.. It was beautiful!

great job!
LovettSweeney chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
SHUT THE BLOODY DOOR! haha pure genius! Loved it
horcruxhorror chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
wow i loved how that ended!
monkey-in-a-tree chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
kawaii! one of the most epic fanfics ever! loved the descriptions, the language and the ending was so kawaii! but jeez, 12 hours! xD awesome write! D
nilaea chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
...just...incredible...so beautiful *sigh* but I didnt get why they were forced to do it...did I miss something? nevertheless, absoulutely wonderful :)
123456712345612345 chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
Ahahaha.

That was hot.

I
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Oh what a fascinating start, and the emotions are so well portrayed. I just read chapter one so far, shall read more later when I have time. I'm so interested to know what is going on, I think I canguess, but I'm confused as to why, and of course I could be wrong, love it lol.
caramelapples chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
Very good! Keep up the good work! ;o)
Skite chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
Interesting story. You decribe the awkwardness really well.

But why were they forced to do this? WTH was the reason for this? WTF was going on?
chisanaki chapter 7 . 5/23/2006
I've read this story on the admm board like a thousand times... and every time I read it I find it incredible!

I'm sure this is one of the best ADMM stories ever! It's so POWERFUL! :O

Your story is definitely on my top 10.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Isabel
young wiccan chapter 7 . 9/18/2005
XDD the end is hilarious, OMG, Minerva giggled? wow
Always Hopeful chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
WOOT! Yeah! Twelve more hours together, doing... stuff! Hehe. LOL! *sings* Albus and Minerva sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-I-N-G-WAIT! Hehe. Sorry, I know, I am such a dork! And I obviously watch too much Will and Grace! Hehe Great job! LOL! Always Hopeful
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »