Reviews for Me and My Shadow
udontneedtoknow chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Nice
MikariStar chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Very good story. Red X is an interesting character, like a very different side of Robin.
Waterlily-Clone chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
uhh...am I the only person who noticed you haven't updated for half a year now?
Chibi-Penguin-Chan chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Cool story...I think. If it wasn't for the ending, I'd think Robin was crazier than what he really is. Most people don't talk to shadows. Your a great author!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
This was not confusing at all. It was really interesting. I really liked it and am putting it in my c2 archive and putting you on my author alerts.
ZERO chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Just came across this story. Thought it was awsome, as you put it, it was inspired.
Insanity 101 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
heh, not confusing at all...i like it :D i think the zinothium (sorry dont know how to spell it) had some wonky affects on his brain. nice, as always! two thumbs up, and if i had more, they would be up too. ~Dusty
xcloudx chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
wow you should definitly continue this!
Chips Dip chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
wow. this really good. I like it. a lot. yep. goo job. see ya. ahaha! well see ya later!

-Miya
Mister Jay chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Very nice ... but maybe Red X should have been the bold, seeing as it's darker? Or maybe Robnin was the bold because it's more overpowering ...

Dark Dreams,

Lady of Faerie
Blaze83 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
hm..interesting. although, robin meditating with raven? i imagine him using a punching bag to calm his nerves. lol. is this a one shot? if not, please update. i like your style.
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Ah, a pretty good piece, although I imagine Red X more as Robin's arrogance and Apprentice Robin/Slade as Robin's anger and hate. Wait . . . arrogance, anger, and hate are all "dark" traits, so I'm just describing different aspects of Robin's dark side. Anyway, I liked it. Good work.
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
i like it. please write others.
avalon-usagi chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Nice. It was well done, a bit creepy but really cool. I always love seeing into the character's psyche. -
that little voice in your head chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
An interesting piece. But you should edit your work to make it better without all the grammar could be less of a wallpaper too. It's still good and I like the conversation with Red X as his shadow...