Reviews for The Anatomy of a Cream Puff
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 8 . 8/8
ok, this fic is as sweet and fluffy as the pastry you named it after.
MimoRei13 chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
i...will keep in mind, about your promise to not abandoning this fanfic. I SHALL WAIT!
MimoRei13 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
words, can't express my joy after reading this fanfic
beatress chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
It was so funny and cute! Lovely!
Rikka-tan chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
OMG! i love this! i actually read all chapters straight nonstop XD
it's been almost 2 years, but still hoping you will come back :)
OPFAN chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
omg, this is sooooo cute! finally, she figures out what she is missing! update soon
okami-onna chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
OMG!, why you're not still writting this beautiful fic of yours?. I absolutely loved it!, and I'm sad 'cause there aren't so much fic of this couple.
I hope you'll continue this lovely fic. There are so many people who'd be so happy if you did, me for example.
Don't make us wait for too long, ha ha, just kidding!
Accountclozed chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
I hope that you update soon cause this fic rocks, thanks, love it :)
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Let me just say that you are completely perfect at describing Kurogane. This is by far the best KuroxTomo fanfic I have ever read. It had me grinning all the time when I was reading this. I hope you'll update a new chapter soon!
chocovic-chu chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
you REALLY, REALLY have to write the next chappies! SOON!

come on, you couldn't just hang your reader like that easily, right? vic means, she is the fan of KuroTomo and will be really pleased if you continue this lovely fiction~ so please, please... WRITE!

anyway, the kurotan's like cream puff idea was so yummy lol

vic needs more KuroTomo...
ficklejam chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
L O L.

So good! Recentl finished reading the chaps! Hope you update soon, real soon~ it's so funny and cute and wonderful in so many levels. My OTP ;)
saltyavocado chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Those two are so cute! I like how you're developing Tomoyo, since in Tsubasa she doesn't really get enough time to have her character portrayed as an adult. Can't wait to read the rest!
Bananafrak chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
... this is... s..sooo cute W

please continue writing this! :D
anonymous chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
you haven't uploaded this chappy before and i loved it...thanx for updating and welcome back...
Karma Kat 281 chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
This is the cutest thing I ever read! I love all the references and I LOVE Kurogane and Fai and heck, all of them! Please update really really fast!