Reviews for City of Angels
FunnelVortex chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
That was intense! Awesome!
SelenaRoX chapter 9 . 12/14/2010
I've got one thing to criticise; tornadoes don't last that long maybe 4-7 mins, if your lucky.
SelenaRoX chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
(((((((:::::::: Lol
SelenaRoX chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
This story is awesome! Good job? I don't know what to say. (:
HyperMint chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
what does 'mta' mean?
Swing Girl At Heart chapter 9 . 10/16/2007
wow...talk about intense! great writing!
2Bfreeyumi chapter 12 . 5/15/2006
Wow...what an excellent story! I've been reading all 12 chapters this morning and I'm stunned. It's like a side-part to the movie. You better keep updating. I wanna know what happens!

One question: Do you know all of this because you work in the field or what?

Very impressive. Keep updating!
Ryalla-Swiftwind chapter 12 . 3/26/2006
Great Story! Really enjoyed reading it. I hope you keep on writing it.
xorachel63xo chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
OMG! i luv it! even tho i can't read nemore chappies rite now, but i'll read more l8er..i swear!:-) this is so awesome!
Sputnik Writer chapter 9 . 8/28/2005
oh yeah, car stunts, ridiculously high deal tolls and the killing off of an extraneous character! fungtastic mate! keep it up!
Sputnik Writer chapter 7 . 8/27/2005
Okay by irritating what I mean is this: No man in the whole world, at all, in the slightest, is honestly happy if he is in a platonic relationship with a female best friend, secretly, all they want is to bump uglies with them, and constantly reinforcing the idea that a guy would want otherwise, that is what I find irritating. But hey, this is your tale, and it is very good, so keep it up.
Hunter Lycan chapter 8 . 8/25/2005
wut do u hav e against Canoga Park High?

stil a great story
Sputnik Writer chapter 8 . 8/25/2005
The last two chapters have been pretty cool, I'm not sure I'm so hot about how disjointed they've been, but that is often the case when a big action scene like this comes along. But anyway, keep it up, and I recommend at the end of it all killing off Kevin because that would be very cool, and also cos I find him vaguely irritating.
buddy chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
cool story full of suspence
Saphira0587 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Its a really good story but mine will be better!