Reviews for Forget me not
PinkPrincess511 chapter 10 . 2/2/2008
Do you know how much I love your stories! I love them!
caga2007 chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
greT STORY
shiloah18 chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
Athha.. Mu.. Yuna..

who's Caggy's okaa-san? Via Hibiki, Caridad Yamato or an OC?

their.. peopLe.. there.. pLace.. ne?

Ooh.. I know what outfit of Athrun you're writing about.. *smugs* btw, I'm Listen to every song you've put in every fic you've written.. _

and kiSsing isn't naturaL when you do it with someone you're not together with.. as in.. in a reLationship..

atLeast Cags saw him fuLLy cLothed.. not naked.. lol XD

at the pLay.. for a sec there, I thought the whoLe part where there were guyz shoOting at Athrun was part of the act.. lol XD

uh.. AsuCaga.. were kinda.. fast.. *shrugs*

hmph! they shouLdn't have arrested those of the schOoL! they're innocent! XC

hmm.. she trusted him with just a kiSs? -_

what are they riding? a truck with roOms? Later on it became a car.. then, they feLL from it.. which was a Long faLL.. and ended up in water.. I'm confused! _

uhm.. how come Lacus is to be Left behind? so are Yzak and Dearka.. they're friends with KiraCaga even before Athrun came, ne? is it because they're coOrdinators? then, how about Kira? he's a coOrdinator tOo! then again, he's the brother of CagaLLi.. *sighs* oh weLL..

hmm.. didn't Athrun recognize Meyrin from rhe itaLian restaurant? and isn't Luna the girL Athrun bumped into at the supermarket? btw, at the supermarket.. when Cags bumped into Shinn, how come Athrun didn't do a thing about it?

oh.. so KiraCaga's otou-sama in this fic is Uzumi eh? how about their okaa-san?

"Never ALone" eh? lol there's a song with that as it's titLe.. by Jim Brickman.. kawaii! XD

*shudders* you know.. when I read Athrun caLLing Cags with the petnames "my Love" or "my sweEt".. I usuaLLy imagine him as a vampire.. *shrugs* oh nothing.. it just suites him..

white jacket? hmm.. makes me imagine Cags in the OS of GSD "Bokutachi no Yukue"..

Athrun being thrown oFf the fLoOr 'coz of Cags.. lol just Like in GSD.. XD

surprisingLy, it's Cag's who's the pop star.. not Lacus.. hmm.. maybe onLy in ORB demo in PLANTS.. it's Lacus.. :

lol DeaCaga's scene about Dearka being reminded of Cags gender was Like KiraCaga in GS.. lol XD

nyWeiZ, so.. Cags remembered after Athrun finished his story teLLing, ne? suteki deshou fic! jaa ne! ;3
anonymous chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
isn't the waltzing part from card captor sakura?
Sesskag4evr chapter 10 . 8/15/2005
Great story!A review it's AWESOME!So Romantic!
IYGU chapter 10 . 7/31/2005
kool story! I hope u do well onm ur otha fanfics!
jenniferseedlover chapter 10 . 7/28/2005
I love the ending! its nice! yey! they got married! im so happy.. i like the proposal! it was so sweet! haha.. kira is such a copy-cat! just kidding hehe..
MyouseiSeed chapter 10 . 7/28/2005
Sakuras the daughter? okay..?

Anyway nice chapter! I love the songs.. and I love the romantic parts of AthrunxCagalli! (yey!) I hope you make more fics similar to this! hehe.. the part where Kira broke off their 2min kiss was funny! :)

MyouseiSeed chapter 9 . 7/28/2005
yeah! please update soon! Kira YamatoLacus Clyne, and the #1 couple Athrun ZalaCagalli Yula Attha (yeah #1!) rocks!
jenniferseedlover chapter 9 . 7/28/2005
How nice! my gosh! its the best chapter! hahah.. i love the ac scenes, dm scenes and kl scenes! they're the best! i love the chapter its so nice! i cant imagine cagalli singing haha
asga chapter 10 . 7/27/2005
sweet ending ne

hope u make another story
gseedlover chapter 10 . 7/27/2005
great story it was so cute i loved it great job!

athrun and cagalli forever!
mariad chapter 10 . 7/26/2005
It was a lovely ending. I liked how all the guys proprosed to them. It was so unexpected and lovely at the same time. I love the songs u included in this chapter. Bitch is by Meredith Brooks, I love that song. I liked that Cagalli and Athrun were married in the end and that they have a little girl. It was a cute ending. Thanks for the wonderful story I enjoyed reading it. _
AsuCaga4Eva chapter 10 . 7/26/2005
I LOVED IT!

Great story you did. And I loved the songs. I'm a bitch is by Merideth Brroks cause I like love that song! For some reason, whenever I hear that song, it does remind me of Cagalli. I don't know why though, it just describes her personality. You did an awsome job! And I can't wait for more of your storys! -
Ohtori Choutarou chapter 9 . 7/26/2005
That was so good! I love it! Please update soon!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »