Reviews for Kim vs NegaKim
KhanLovr chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Epic battle scene! I look forward to reading the next chapter, because it appears that matters are about to get far more intense! :)
KhanLovr chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
I like the start of the battle in this chapter, and I'm anxious to find out what happens next!

I am very shocked at the sheer evil that Nega-Kim and Nega-Ron are capable of! The fact that Nega-Ron destroyed his reality's Sensei is particularly unnerving, so I'm sure the good Ron will have to fight extra harder!

Exciting chapter! :)
KhanLovr chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
It seems that finding out that their opposites were married was too much for Kim and Ron, so their reactions were appropriate!

People who are good will naturally do their best to suppress negative feelings, so I can see how Nega-Kim and Nega-Ron are so sinister compared to the good Kim and Ron; polar opposites (one side really good, the other extremely evil)!

I'm anxious to find out what happened to Wade; great ending to this chapter!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
KhanLovr chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
I loved the exchanges among the characters (good and evil) in this chapter! I'm not a grammar Nazi, so this is just an observation: It's spelt 'fertilizer' (think of the word 'fertile'). ;) We all make mistakes, so, it's as Kim Possible would say, 'no big'!

Fan fiction is for fun, but you still write well! I'm looking forward to the next chapter (and to find out if Mr. Barkin is okay)!
theotherdave chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Wow! How many Presidents have we have been thru since the last update? lol

one of my faves from back in the day, Thanks dude. :)
KhanLovr chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
I am amazed at how evil the Nega Kim and Ron are! Poor Mr. Barkin; Bonnie got a slap in the face compared to what they did to him! You certainly have put a deeply evil element into the dark versions of Kim and Ron!

I like that you put a little humor in this chapter for contrast (specifically, Dr. Drakken and Shego interacting with their good versions).

I'm eager to find out what happens next!
KhanLovr chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
I love this chapter! I feel so sorry for the good Kim and Ron! As cranky as Bonnie can be, I feel sorry for her too (for getting wailed on by Nega-Kim)! :D

I have my insecurities, but I think I could be less vicious than Nega-Kim (then again, I'm not evil anyway). ;) I can't wait to read more!
KhanLovr chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I like the opening of the story! It's interesting to see opposite versions of the characters, and I look forward to reading more. :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Excellent battle scenes!

I posted new pics in DA if you wanna take a look.

Keep the good writing.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Hey, this is a pretty cool update.

Keep the good writing.
KhanLovr chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
This is another great story I need to catch up on! This chapter has an awesome battle scene, and I'm intrigued by the insight into the darker aspects of Kim and Ron! I'll read and review the previous chapters for you soon! Keep up the good writing! :)
CajunBear73 chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Pretty bleak prediction by Sensei about the Ron's and their fight.

What's Yori got up her cut sleeve now to help turn this in their favor?

celebi4ever chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Poor Barkin! How dare you hurt my favorite supporting character!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
Ron vs nega ron. ron. the rest... no clue.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »