Reviews for Okay So Now What?
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
Hey look, a second book! *gasp* Hey, I'm a poet and I don't know it! Lol, BURN! (hint- reference to "I think I need help moving next week.")

...bye bye Payton...
Aredhel Tasartir chapter 10 . 2/2/2006
Lovely Greg Sara fic. I liked the way things work out between them. This was a pleasant reading. You are a good writer.
Lindzandchubby chapter 10 . 8/23/2005
omg i love ur stories I have TWO of them on my favorite list...UPDATE SOON! pwease
Artama chapter 10 . 8/2/2005
Yaay let's all get Hodges ticked off ;) Sorry but I just don't like him. Haha this is great though, can't wait for another chapter!
LocoGreggo chapter 10 . 7/25/2005
Excellent as always. I love this story. Please keep up the good writing.
NothingButSarah chapter 10 . 7/20/2005
Hey! That was a great end! Always fun to show up Hodges! lol, i'm really glad they got together and everything worked out, great story!
Magick chapter 10 . 7/20/2005
Something secret just for them... Yummy ending. Very happy, and very realistic. Tres bien, Dream!
SLynn chapter 10 . 7/20/2005
Very nice. I really enjoyed the whole story. Hope there is more to come!
SLynn chapter 8 . 7/20/2005
“I swear to God I don’t even know why I watch TV…it’s like living a soap opera.” He muttered to himself as headed down to the garage.

That's priceless.
SLynn chapter 7 . 7/20/2005
Okay, now I almost feel sorry for her. Almost. Not enough for Greg to go back, but still. Great chapter.
SLynn chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
Yeah, Payton is evil. Pure evil. This is going to get bad, isn't it?
SLynn chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
I know this is a Greg/Sara story, but the visual of a sweat soaked Warrick, shirtless no less is all that is stuck in my head. And it's a nice visual. :)
SLynn chapter 3 . 7/20/2005
I really shouldn't be so happy at their break up...but I am. It's a sick and sad obsession. :)
SLynn chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Great start! I love flirty Greg and Sara!
Seeker-of-Raven chapter 10 . 7/19/2005
Great! Can't wait to read more.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »