Reviews for Rising Phoenix
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
update when u get a chance i really like this story
The Lone Rurouni chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
A very good and interestig story so far. Any updates planned?
insane devill chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
love ya it was a really good story i hope to read the rest soon
Nycel chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
please update this fic it was great
avatoa chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
IT IS NOT CALLED REPLICATION! IT IS CALLED CLONE, YOU HEAR ME, CLONE! Where the heck did you get replication from? It has always been clone since the beginning of the anime/manga.
avatoa chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
It's not Shadow Replication and Mud Replication, it is Shadow Clone and Mud Clone. Get it right.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 7 . 10/19/2008
this is really really good! please please update soon!
ANBUpanda chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
great story! _
XavierFox chapter 7 . 1/30/2008
this story is fantastic so far keep up the good work
kidcrud chapter 7 . 1/7/2008
yay i like it
Dragonlord-ex chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
you said you wanted to finish the story but you haven't updated for more than 2 years AKA you have abandoned the fic.*sigh*and it was a really good fic too...
jasmine bloomberg chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
I hope so that's you update this story mostly of all. I really like this story mostly of all. I really thinks that's Itachi should tell Sasuke about the truth about there own clan and why Ochamura wants him mostly of all. I also thinks that's Itachi thinks that's should trained Naruto about that's mostly of all. That's mostly of all.
Houkou 121 chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
yellow flash hirashin and is faster than body flciker which means shushin no jutsu

Bodyflicker is the move the ninjas use to teleport that has the leaves

bushin clone

shadow replication kage bushin

water clone - mizu bushin

forget mud clones name

katon means fire

doton means earth

sution means water

futon means wind

sexy technique or ninja centerfold is called oroike no jutsu

kick ass story so far here are some japenese names for jutsu's i know u dont have to use if u dont want i dont care either way but meh
hizmit12-waterlilly3721 chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
Have you given up on this story I hope not because this is a great story and you are a very good author update soon please.
jasmine bloomberg chapter 7 . 11/20/2007
I like this chapter and please I hope so that's you can update this story and soon alright with you mostly of all. I really hoped so that's Itachi can protect Naruto from Akatuski mostly of all. They are really bad news mostly of all. I also hope so that's Itachi can beat Ochamaru in the Chunnin Exams mostly of all.