Reviews for Wrestling Island
Katina chapter 11 . 11/18/2009
hey there! I accidently came upon your stroy and I think you have an interesting story. I hope you update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next... especially between Trish and Christian :]
JJ chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
I'm excited for the next chapter. Welcome back!
dj-ssdd chapter 10 . 6/25/2006
great story so far... cant wait for the update
wyntertwilight chapter 10 . 5/21/2006
Lol, the hug thing was class and Undertaker running away so hilarious! Triple H and Victoria is such a random pairing but hey, to each their own. Yay, Batista kissed Lita! But that didn't end very well did it *frowns* She needs to break up with Randy and get together with Batista. Like, now. Can't wait for more!
fadgagasgg chapter 10 . 5/18/2006
i like it lolzz i luv stranded island stories update soon!
P chapter 9 . 3/21/2006
shut up norzelle, before i come kick your whimpy, uncultural ass
norzelle chapter 9 . 3/4/2006
it was interresting at the beginning but totally mediocre at chapter3 Sorry! i tend to be a bitch. try harder loser!
NSB chapter 9 . 1/17/2006
WHATS IN THE BAG! UPDATE SOON! WILL TAKER GIVE SHELLY A HUG!
NSB chapter 8 . 12/21/2005
Oh boy H...a bossy asshole as always but I love him Ill bear with u all u want if u make frequent updates i love the story! LATER!
Little-Miss-Rachel chapter 8 . 12/21/2005
I love how Trips took charge of the situation! He's great! lol. I wonder what's going to happen with Lita and Batista now... hm... great chapter, as always! Update soon!
wyntertwilight chapter 8 . 12/21/2005
Haha, funny stuff. H seems to be the only one thinking clearly, he's had the smartest idea so far! Shock horror. People better listen lol cos a plan for survival might be a good idea! Oh, Batista and Lita so like each other and need to get together. Lita doesn't even like Randy the same way so there's no reason for her to feel as if she should be with him instead..that'll just be dumb! Loved the whole snake thing though, such a funny wee character. Looking forward to more!
justagirl8225 chapter 8 . 12/21/2005
well... if that just didn't get more interesting.. I can picture H taking over though and I'm interested to see how everyone complies.
verecundus chapter 7 . 12/3/2005
lol this is hilarious! so funny!
CMCE21 chapter 7 . 11/29/2005
Great chapter! Update soon!
kk chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
man, this is hilarious! haha victoria probably likes sherry. kinda obvious. lita and randy that could work. aww poor dave. he should have lita not randy.