Reviews for One Stress Too Many
rebmul chapter 1 . 6/9
needs a sequel to see what happens
ShadowPaws2002 chapter 1 . 3/29
wow. that's deep.
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Awww, poor Snape. #sorry, not sorry. :D

I hope Harry kept his magic, and went somewhere where people aren't such selfish, fickle, arseholes. :D
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Just what it looks dipshit! You fucked up so badly that now you've totally flushed the wizarding world down the crapper!
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
If you're reading this I think Harry was, long overdue for that. Almost everyone adores that old lying goat f**ker but he's the one responsible fro Tom Marvolo Riddle becoming the Dark Lord Voldemort. And he never learned one god damn thing from it either! He's treated Harry the exact same way he treated Tom. I've said in many reviews that Harry should get the hell out of the Unite Kingdom and let Dumbass fight his own battle. It's his mess, why should Harry have to clean it up? If Harry really feels he should fight Tommie boy, then step one is to get away from the old goat f**ker and seek true training outside the country in secret. If the old fool can't find him he can't be forced back before he has the training he absolutely must have to win. But like you pointed out in another story who is the true Dark Lord the prophecy referes to?
Saissa chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
YAAAAAY Harry! Good for you.
ObsessiveReader15 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Enjoyed this story alot. Different to what i have read so far with a smart powerful Harry and interesting take on his friends. I am not stupid enough to say that there is no possibility Harry would give up but the stories i have read so far were unrealistic. Still, expected nothing less from you, read alot of your stories but couldnt review them till now due to a problem with my account but oh well. Anyway, in most stories authors appriciate reviews so i thought i would leave my thoughts on here for you. Thanks for posting. OR15.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
OUCH! Goodbye Magical Britain - Harry Potter is through with you! *EVIL GRIN*
hpfanscs chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
The last straw! I loved it. Super!
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Way to go Harry!
twistyguru chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Too good! One of the best short 'Harry tells Dumbles to go to hell!' fics I've read.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
The only thing surprising about this story is that a similar episode didn't actually happen at the end of OotP. Snape, Dumbledore, and Malfoy all deserved it.

Good story.
kariza2013 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
nice
Larry chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
What...Da...Fuck
city bookworm chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I sometimes wondered way Harry didn't tell Dumbledore of and leave the Wizarding world. If he had no friends to keep him grounded he most likely would leave. And the irony of it is Dumbledore and others not only did create Voldemort, but not make Harry the only one with the ability to stop him not care enough to want to.