Reviews for Overboard
Dandeleon chapter 30 . 2/17/2013
Please, PLEASE make a sequel! or an epilogue! Or anything that might hint at what happens afterward! TT_TT I so loved this story, and was partially inspired to write my own mainly because of the touching use of smooth in-character moments between Nami and Sanji. I wasn't able to find this fic for a long time since the one piece search engine won't let me find SaNa fics that aren't correctly labeled to have the main characters as Nami and Sanji.

Anyway, you might be tired of this story already or something, but I never will be. The humor and Sanji-ness of every fluffy drabble sticks to your mind like melting cotton candy. TT_TT Huhu I wish there were more SaNa. Especially now with so many new episodes having SaNa fanservice. A one-shot, please? A new fic? Anything is fine, I don't really mind, as long as there's a small bit of Sana.

Mine is nowhere near yours, but I hope you'll forgive me using the same plot device of being stuck together alone for a few (three) days. And the starving bit. And the storytelling bit. If you don't like it, please PM me and I'll remove it from the future chapters while I still haven't published it.

You are one of my greatest inspirations for writing fanfiction! Please don't stop. :D
Dande
jayqueue chapter 30 . 10/13/2010
Love all your stories here. Nice to read Nami and Sanji in character and not being a romantic couple (though Sanji being in love with Nami is, IMO, in character). Also good to read that Sanji did get something good in the end. Thank you for writing!
Meeve chapter 30 . 6/11/2009
that was a great fic! hahahaha love the ending! sanji's so funny!
NorseFTX chapter 30 . 7/16/2008
That was wonderful...!

The moment they saw the Going Merry again, it felt like an enormous wave of relief.

I loved the entire story-everyone was very in-character, and the little gift Sanji received at the end was so nice! XD Thank you!
sanjifanforever chapter 21 . 4/30/2008
That one made me laugh! Sanji is so funny!
sanjifanforever chapter 18 . 4/30/2008
Sanji rules! I hate denists too! You gave me a great story idea. Thank you!
Master of Shiawase Punch chapter 30 . 7/27/2007
Beautiful job! It was VERY fun to read...I'm glad I got around to it!
Master of Shiawase Punch chapter 25 . 7/27/2007
GORGEOUS chapter...this is definitely my favorite one. I too do that "fence" thing. Very poignent chapter. Lovely writing!
Master of Shiawase Punch chapter 18 . 7/26/2007
HAHAHAHAH! Sanji's dentist story...brilliant.

You have beautiful ideas, my friend!
Master of Shiawase Punch chapter 11 . 7/26/2007
"(she was just about all kinds of -er compared to most things in this world; she was, in fact, the -est -er he had ever met)"

BRILLIANT. That has been the most awesome line I've read in this yet. I have read through up to this point, but decided you didn't want so many reviews to read! Now, I shall continue!
VirgoMaiden chapter 30 . 4/21/2007
It was so sweet! I loved it entirely. I thonk you did a very good job at catching their character traits, which is very hard to do. You did this in 48 hours? WOW!

But just one question...

How did Sanji pay off his debt?
SvenskaAmerican chapter 30 . 6/27/2006
loved it keep writing more, i will look for you!
J-to chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I don't normally prefer Nami/Sanji (I'm more of a Nami/Luffy person), but I really loved this story. It was really well written and seemed pretty in character to me. Leave it to Robin to save the day
Wolfwood11 chapter 30 . 6/2/2006
Endlessly cute! Not a pairing fan by any means, but this was great characterization and humor all wrapped into one. A truely charming piece. Thank you for writing this, I enjoyed it thoroughly. _
Ninja Shen chapter 30 . 4/9/2006
that was a wondeful story, it was a pleasure to read! I'm glad I had it pointed to me, I needed some fluffy Sanji/Nami. I hope you do another one day, we need more good writers in this fandom.