Reviews for Panthers and Kittens
Rose Of Frost chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Wow, I really love this! Hope you return to this sometime, I'd like to see how it ends.

anon chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
I hope you'll return to this.
EzjietShiranui chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
Great fic, no one is OOC, and you write well. Kaorin is a pretty depressing person, huh?

Was that 'small boy with a magnifying glass' line a Detective Conan joke? xD
potnoodle chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
Really well-written and in-character. I love all the cat metaphors you use - they fit and they're really appropiate for Sakaki.
BioDragon chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Very cool story. Cute and funny. :) Are you still doing it? Please do it is awesome.
shotamadness chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
AH! SO PSYCHOTICALLY AWESOME! Please update, I must know how it ends!

r0nnie chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Your story's great, please finish! Just a question, is Kaorin starting to 'like' Kagura as much as Sakaki? If so, does Kaorin get to have them both to herself? You know the powerful panther and the bouncy kitty? Either way I hope she's with Miss Sakaki!

helga3 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I really enjoyed what there is of this story so far. After all, it's the entirely too rare thing of actually well-written Azumanga fic. The girls are actually behaving in character, and it stays true to the spirit of the series by not taking it in too angsty or melodramatic a direction.

It's been so long since you updated though that it looks abandoned. Do you think you're ever going to continue it? I'd love to read more.
yellow blaze chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
Hey really great story so far.
Suzumiya Yuki chapter 2 . 2/1/2006

We demand more

Thanks for this.

I love a nice Kaori/Sakaki
Bailey chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
Hiya person! Great story and yeah stuff like that for real though! Go you YEAH! hahhahaa aniwayz kick ass story... am i even aloud ta say ass here oppy again.. hehe aniwayz update soon or i just might assasinate you in the bathroom muhahahahaha! lalalalala ba bye and good luck in future writtings! see yas soon...!

SPS-kun chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
WOW, this story is absolutely amazing. You've got everyone IC, and it feels as if it could be in the series. Adding to favs. Good job!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
This is really, really good so far. Is it Kaorin/Sakaki or Kaorin/Kagura though? I can't figure out which (how dense am I? ;). Please, please, please continue this really soon; your writing is fantastic and you've captured Kaorin's character perfectly!
Mad Pierrot Le Fou chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
Dear Kanna-Ophelia,

Wonderful story. Funny, I read this quite some time ago, and am only now getting around to reviewing it.

I enjoy how you captured Kaorin's depressive and obsessive behavior. She never struck me as a particularly happy person. Even on the anime intro, both times you see her she is crying and placed away from Sakaki.

The only time I can remember her smiling in the manga is when she is either with, or talking about Sakaki. This makes me believe that the only thing getting her through the day is to catch a glimpse of perfection.

These little tidbits of information have led me to a story idea where Kaorin's obsessions become dangerous. Here, a sneak-peek, just for you:

"Y'know, they say the mind bends and twists to deal with the harshness of reality. As Kaorin found out, if it bends to far, it'll snap in two..."

Hoped you like it, I plan to do it sometime in the future. In the meantime, look forward to the next chapter.

Au revoir.

Mad Pierrot Le Fou
fan-rei chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
i like your story. please write more.

sorry my review is short but it got the point accross, right? :)