Reviews for It All Starts With A Dare
kallou chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
i like
Metautske chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
this is getting annoying.
Kotone111 chapter 5 . 3/28/2007
that really sucks. well this is a great story good luck with the stories and stupid v!()$
TheRYU chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
mir99sna chapter 5 . 10/9/2006
I wonna know what happens after that, please write more!
Cleris chapter 4 . 8/24/2006
ZOMG! My fav pairing! I LOVE YOU. It's good, you captured bother their personalitys perfectly. SQUEE. I have to say i love this one more then you other fic i reviewed. Keep up the good work!
iMizu-chan chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
ok
Valkyrie of the Rohirrim chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
Finally! Another chapter! I am SO psyched that you didn't stop writing this fic! I was afraid you had and it saddened me greatly. But yay! And this was such a great chapter. I love how close they're getting. You're actually doing well keeping him in character. And with Sasuke posing a threat, I can tell it's going to be exciting. And even more so when Shukaku goes into heat! I can't wait! Please update soon! I'll be waiting in anticipation!
Hao'sAnjul chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
the small talk with shukaku it pretty amusing to me. so the story's still entertaining. kinda wished you updated sooner.
FF Please Delete Account chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
2 thumbs up!
The warmth of the Afterglow chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
OH SNAP! ITS MINE, ITS FINNALY MINE! AFTER ALL THIS HARD READING ITS MINE! [cough, cough, cough, wheeze, gag, hack, hack! my poor churro, yeah T.] YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH, YEAH!
The warmth of the Afterglow chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
MWAHAHAHAHA! YEAH ALL MINE!Good story though. I like it a lot [must fight urge...cant type as one word... gah!] X-x, ...yeah...?

ja ne,All you punks and all you teds

National Front and natty dreads

Mods,rockers, hippies, and skinheads

Keep on fighting tillyou're dead

Who am I to say? Who am I to say?

Am I just a hippocrite another piece of your bullshit Am I the dog that bit the hand ofthe man that feeds him

Do the dog(Watch who you work for)

Do the do the do the do the do the dog

everybody's doin' the dog.

(Guitar Solo) next thing realy fast

Tear your hair for your aggression

Fight in London, risk detention

Master race or masturbation

Causes natural good sensation

Who am I to say? To the IRA To the UDA Soldier boy from the UK

Am I just ahippocrite another piece of your bullshit

Am I the dog that bit the hand of the man that feeds him

Do the dog (Do the dog) Do the dog (Not the Donkey) Do the dog (Don't be a jerk) Do the dog (Watch who you work for)

Do the do the do the do the do the dog Do the do the do the do the do the dog

Do the do the do the do the do the dog

everybody's doin' the dog.

yeah to the extreme for I've not typed it throughout the whole song, yeah T
The warmth of the Afterglow chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Yes, and now I'll be taking over the review board for I shall leave a review for each chapter, yeah!

ja ne yeah!
LadyChaos282 chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
Hey,

I really like the way your story is going. I hope that you update soon.
Sexual Deviant chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Hey

This is good

Sally le gusta muchos

Haha it all starts with a dare neh?

Sounds like life